Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

I was interested - whilst watching a recent Series 2 Boardwalk Empire episode - to see this spiv federal attorney Chip who was supposed to be "helping" Nucky with his court case for electoral fraud was chewed out by the judge for wearing green shoes.Our good ole attorney friend Chip is in court with some amazing shoes, seeking a transfer of Nucky’s case to Federal Court. The judge cuts him off to comment on the shoes. The judge is a trip. Chip is a goofball. The states’ attorney is annoyed. The judge agrees with Chip, however; and Nucky’s lawyer in the gallery is clearly pleased.

Looks like you can still get a pair in apple calf!

http://www.barkerblack.com/product/M5273

Okay...'fess up...who would like a pair?

I would wear them if they gave them to me free. Not likely I would actually BUY them though. :p

ottawa_adam

One of the Regulars
I was interested - whilst watching a recent Series 2 Boardwalk Empire episode - to see this spiv federal attorney Chip who was supposed to be "helping" Nucky with his court case for electoral fraud was chewed out by the judge for wearing green shoes.Our good ole attorney friend Chip is in court with some amazing shoes, seeking a transfer of Nucky’s case to Federal Court. The judge cuts him off to comment on the shoes. The judge is a trip. Chip is a goofball. The states’ attorney is annoyed. The judge agrees with Chip, however; and Nucky’s lawyer in the gallery is clearly pleased.

Interesting shoes, but honestly, what an annoying web site. :p

cookie

I'll Lock Up
It is indeed. I hope they design better shoes than they do websites.

Funny that! I actually sent an email to them telling them how unfriendly the site was. There are a few designers sites like this one (especially in Italy) where the web designers have not the faintest idea for whom they are designing the product.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
I was interested - whilst watching a recent Series 2 Boardwalk Empire episode - to see this spiv federal attorney Chip (nickname for the misnamed Charles Thorogood) who was supposed to be "helping" Nucky with his court case for electoral fraud was chewed out by the judge for wearing green shoes.Our good ole attorney friend Chip is in court with some amazing shoes, seeking a transfer of Nucky’s case to Federal Court. The judge cuts him off to comment on the shoes. The judge is a trip. Chip is a goofball. The states’ attorney is annoyed. The judge agrees with Chip, however; and Nucky’s lawyer in the gallery is clearly pleased.

Boardwalk Empire and shoes....
http://www.reddit.com/r/BoardwalkEmpire/comments/n2vwt/this_guy_does_not_like_these_shoes/

The Shooman

Practically Family
l have wanted green shoes for a very long time, but if l was going to pay $850 l would want the design to be perfect instead of slightly off. + l think they may fit too narrow for my foot. A return policy would be essaential [also] just in case they didn't fit.

flyfishark

Practically Family
Anyone remember the name of a film posted here that showed two men's shoes--actually the men--boarding a train, one in specs and one in brown shoes?

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Anyone remember the name of a film posted here that showed two men's shoes--actually the men--boarding a train, one in specs and one in brown shoes?
Strangers on a Train?

Strangers%2BOn%2BA%2BTrain-12.png

Dan Rodemsky

One of the Regulars
Strangers on a Train by Hitchcock. The book is even better. Patricia Highsmith is one of the few female authors that I enjoy. She did the Ripley series as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy