Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
Not any real age save being pre 2001 as that's when M&S stopped using the St Michael logo,quality wise they're ok not the best lerather but pretty decently made all the same I think, though I don't think all the sole is leather I suspect it's a piece of leather sewn onto a rubber mainsole? not sure who made shoes for M&S then now most are made in Italy and Portugal I think?
Not sure why I bought them other than the condition being as new, they are a bit square toed which is not really my thing and a little bit 'spadey'? anyhow I don't have an erxample of either so I thought I'd buy them for the £2.00 asking price...if nothing else I can wear them to work.
mjpste.jpg
ybud.jpg
2cmvyiw.jpg
f0b769.jpg
15pia2p.jpg

Last edited:

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
A new acquisition...

1940's Hand-Welted Captoes by Dack's

I've heard all the arguments about leather quality, but I simply don't see leather that's xtra thick, xtra tough, but Ultra-Soft anymore. 70 years old, and the leather looks new.

Dack3.jpg

Dack4.jpg

Dack1.jpg

Dack5.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

Never seen laces like that... Monk Laces?

The Shooman

Practically Family
Been looking for a pair of black double monks for years and finally found my first pair (so hard to find):
CJlowndes.jpg

The pair are C&J. lt'll do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy