Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

neyus

New in Town
Jovan said:
Just got these...

99521449_o.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=230215378373&_trksid=p3984.cWON.m313.lVI

I love whole cut shoes. I must get some more.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I got these brown suede shoes yesterday on sale at the mall, to replace my gray leather daily wearer shoes, which finally died.

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Hi boys, what are your thoughts on Silvano Lattanzi in general?
Lattanzi would appear on most shoe aficionados short list of the worlds best makers. Very well made. They will produce some very Italian styled shoes but will also include classic styles as well. But they are seriously overpriced as you can get bespoke from the other top makers for the price of Lattanzi RTW.

Anthony Jordan

Practically Family
Tomasso said:
:eusa_clap I especially like the Nettletons.:eusa_clap

And me!

Here's a fairly out-of-date picture of my collection (must take another one):

Picture307.jpg

I guess my dream shoes (I'm not terribly dreamy when it comes to these...) are:

Tricker's Belgrave (I love the adelaide throat)
Any decent English-made brown and white two-tone

I'll get into the Edward Green's, John Lobb's etc., one day I hope!

cookie

I'll Lock Up
neyus said:
Those trickers are exceptionally nice!!

I am also loving the fact that you Vass lovers are such tragics you never wear your shoes and hide them away like museum objects to just admire:p and gloat. Nobody needs to wear shoes right.[huh] ..they are to be carressed and treasured like a beautiful woman...."lies down on couch...man in white coat arrives...sound of ambulance in distance"....:( :(

adamjaskie

One of the Regulars
I needed some dressyish casual shoes in brown, so I stopped by DSW and saw these in the clearance racks. Tried them on, and WOW, some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I've not heard of the brand, though, so I was wondering if anyone knows how well these hold up. They look and feel well-made. The brand is "Eduardo G", and they are made in Portugal. The soles are rubber, and the leather is soft and smooth. Very light and flexible, and fit snugly without being tight anywhere.

The flash makes them look a bit shinier than they are in person.

shoes0.jpeg

shoes1.jpeg

shoes2.jpeg

Marked at $120, but on clearance for 50% off so they were $60.

YETI

A-List Customer
all vintage . . .

S7300330-1.jpg

S7300331-1.jpg

S7300332-1.jpg

S7300333-1.jpg

S7300329-1.jpg

I thought modern shoes sucked(square toed type). But from what I've seen in previous posts proved me wrong.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Unworn Vintage Classic Shoes

Another Lounger who covets his special vintage/ordinary shoes a la Hungary Tom...there must be others...mmm;) :p [huh]

ShoeRotation14.jpg

These are very unusual and stunning shoes ...what brand are they ...what era???

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I found these vintage British Walkers thrifting this week. They'd only been one a couple of times. I've already put more wear on them after two wearings than they had when I found them. Look at those all leather soles. Anybody have any idea of their vintage? I figured 1960s probably, maybe '50s.

p1013022do9.jpg

p1013023ra2.jpg

p1013025jq5.jpg

p1013026ye1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo