Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Here's an oddball pair of Florsheims I un-deadstock-ed today.
IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Good evening,
I'm new to the forum but look forward to posting - in particular on this thread. I'm one of those lucky souls living in the UK, with a sister resident in the heart of Northamptonshire shoe and boot making territory. As such, I own about 24 pairs of Joseph Cheaney shoes and boots (I've been a 'one factory' man for nearly 20 years now). I'm still figuring out the technology, but I will get round to posting some photos. I'll try to include the shelves I built just to display them (much to the annoyance of my wife).

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Cookie...they're Capybara. Sorry, but they're US 9.5 D. I have them in classifieds for $60. Between you and Issh, I figured you had at least one each.

Please stop buying shoes in your size and start buying them in regular normal guy sizes like 10.5/11. That way your castoffs can find their way to a proper caring home.:D

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
The coolest shoes that no one bought. Offered by flyfishark. How could these not sell?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Ant...?pt=US_Mens_Vintage_Shoes&hash=item45fd1cdccf

I once had a pair of 1940s "Antonio De Falco" spade sole cap-toe oxfords in forest green suede. Ended up selling them to Dita Von Teese's boyfriend at the time. (Pre-Marilyn Manson era.) Until flyfishark's came along, they were the only pair of "Antonio De Falco"s I'd ever seen.

Last edited:

cookie

I'll Lock Up
The coolest shoes that no one bought. Offered by flyfishark. How could these not sell?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Ant...?pt=US_Mens_Vintage_Shoes&hash=item45fd1cdccf

I once had a pair of 1940s "Antonio De Falco" spade sole cap-toe oxfords in forest green suede. Ended up selling them to Dita Von Teese's boyfriend at the time. (Pre-Marilyn Manson era.) Until flyfishark's came along, they were the only pair of "Antonio De Falco"s I'd ever seen.

Same colour as my avatar? Any snaps? :eeek: I love those shoes BTW and had never ever heard of the brand!

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Looking at those un-treed ( [huh]) shoes on that rack is killing me. Please let's move off this page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy