Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vehicles

What general era was your vehichle made:

• 30s or earlier

Votes: 38 15.8%
  • 40s

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • 50s

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • 60s

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • 70s-90s

Votes: 64 26.6%
  • New with classic features

Votes: 47 19.5%

• Total voters
I love all vintage full-size cars, but I have a special soft spot, just for wagons. My dad had a '66 Caprice Wagon in his day, and my folks had a '77 LTD wagon when I was a kid. I just loved that car. My grandparents had a '66 Caprice Wagon, and a '77 Lemans, as well. They just were more fun than regular cars, riding in the way back, looking out the tailgate. Kids eat that stuff up lol

lol lol Why am I not surprised? :p

I love all vintage full-size cars, but I have a special soft spot, just for wagons. My dad had a '66 Caprice Wagon in his day, and my folks had a '77 LTD wagon when I was a kid. I just loved that car. My grandparents had a '66 Caprice Wagon, and a '77 Lemans, as well. They just were more fun than regular cars, riding in the way back, looking out the tailgate. Kids eat that stuff up lol

You could get 15 people into a drive in too. :p

bulldog1935

Suspended
DSC01819.jpg
Auld Ed, beautiful car. My dad had a '67 Monterrey that was white with the same red interior. It was the car I learned to drive. Wide and low.

lol It probably would, if they were all in one spot! I've got them stored in three different locations.

Kinda goes along with what my brother said when we had the Squire out for a spin yesterday.
"On a foggy day, you probably can't even see all the way to the tailgate" lol

Tom, your garage must have its own zip code.

Rathdown

Practically Family
I had a '63 GT Hawk in 1965... a superb car, with very sophisticated styling. I particularly like the dash with the large round tach, speedo, and clock set right in front of the driver. Hmm. I'm beginning to feel a twinge of nostalgia. Or is that envy?

lol It probably would, if they were all in one spot! I've got them stored in three different locations.

Kinda goes along with what my brother said when we had the Squire out for a spin yesterday.
"On a foggy day, you probably can't even see all the way to the tailgate" lol

For a minute there, I thought you wrote that you let your brother drive you Squire. :p

BigFitz

Practically Family
Thanks for the kind words from the "Lone Star State,"

I learned to drive in my Mom's 1974 Plymouth Fury station wagon, a car no doubt that AtomicEraTom might consider adding to his corral of station wagons. ;)

My brother's first car was a '73 Fury, metallic blue with white vinyl top and 440 4bbl. It was a beautiful car(to me anyway). It looked just liked the one in the background in this ad.
73ply03-b_zpsc855c7a0.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn