Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SJC 1910 Style Denim Jacket

Cocker

Practically Family
Great choice! I always find myself in love with SJC's pieces. His work shirts and this jacket are really great, but sadly the sleeves are way too short for me...

Edward

Bartender
It's a nice jacket. I blew my budget on some other stuff, but I'd like to pick one of these up at some future point. I also liked the Kevlar-lined Yardboss jacket - I'm on at Simon to do one o those again, but add pockets to it for armour pads.

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It's a nice jacket. I blew my budget on some other stuff, but I'd like to pick one of these up at some future point. I also liked the Kevlar-lined Yardboss jacket - I'm on at Simon to do one o those again, but add pockets to it for armour pads.

Or else a Kevlar sweat & Knox armoured shirt underneath :)

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Nice looking item but I would look silly in one of those. Not an easy look to pull off. The back length is about 3 inches too short.

Edward

Bartender
Or else a Kevlar sweat & Knox armoured shirt underneath :)

That is an option, though tbh I know rightly that if I had to go to that extra level of hassle, sooner or later I'd risk it without the underlay.... the Kevlar liner is enough for a slide, but it just wouldn't do much for my old bones in an impact-off! ;)

Nice looking item but I would look silly in one of those. Not an easy look to pull off. The back length is about 3 inches too short.

It's an exact repop of an original piece, so in that sense the back length is entirely correct, but it's certainly not or anyone who wants to wear modern, hipster-waisted trousers like 501s or whatever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot