Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sky Blue Stratoliner/ Silver Gray Dobbs Homburg

Two hats offered for sale... Stetson Stratoliner in light blue - color is best shown in the underneath shot. Ribbon is closer to matching than the photos show. Full size 7 1/8. Super condition - near mint. $295 includes shipping to the continental U.S... happy to send overseas but will incur some additional cost.

strat1.jpg

strat2.jpg

strat3.jpg

strat4.jpg

strat5.jpg

strat6.jpg

Dobbs homburg in light gray with black ribbon. Underneath photo shows the felt color most accurately. Condition is super - near mint. Original Dobbs octagon box included. Size 7. $125 includes freight in the continental U.S. Distant lands will require a little additional cost for shipping.

dobbshom1.jpg

dobbshom2.jpg

dobbshom3.jpg

dobbshom4.jpg

dobbshom5.jpg

dobbshom6.jpg

A puzzler, AF... would guess that some parts have been swapped, though nothing in the body, brim binding or even the ghost of what was perhaps another ribbon at one time suggest that it was ever a Stetson Playboy.

Super Bowl sunday special - until the whistle blows at the end of the game:

Stetson Stratoliner - $245.

Dobbs homburg - $95.

freight included.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What are the circumference measurements on the Strat? Also, is this a cash preference or are trades an option?

ps... don't overlook the Dobbs homburg. I should have photographed it in daylight. It is a beautiful example that has never been worn.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Its a great hat and Alan is a pleasure to deal with. Congrats to both the buyer and seller!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot