Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

So trivial, yet it really ticks you off.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
There's a retro style dance party being held at the dance hall where we live. It's an all afternoon into the evening affair. We've invited many couples to join us for a meal before we all repair to the afternoon's activities. We plan to feed everyone with a big breakfast, or, given that it will be around midday, brunch.

Most, if not all, of my friends have been across the pond a few times, so their breakfast will include an American favourite, pancakes. I will bet that they all place the pancakes onto a side plate and eat them like a dessert to the meal. It's a favourite topic of conversation that American's are amused when they see us separate our pancakes, just as we are amused to see maple syrup running across the bacon and splashing the eggs.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I’ve never heard of Pajama Jeans until tonight
denim pj's.jpg

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
There's a retro style dance party being held at the dance hall where we live. It's an all afternoon into the evening affair. We've invited many couples to join us for a meal before we all repair to the afternoon's activities. We plan to feed everyone with a big breakfast, or, given that it will be around midday, brunch.

Most, if not all, of my friends have been across the pond a few times, so their breakfast will include an American favourite, pancakes. I will bet that they all place the pancakes onto a side plate and eat them like a dessert to the meal. It's a favourite topic of conversation that American's are amused when they see us separate our pancakes, just as we are amused to see maple syrup running across the bacon and splashing the eggs.

In the U.S. an amusing topic of conversation is how in the U.K.
Pajama Jeans and American Pancakes are very popular.
With ads splashing all over the streets. :D
2mnoi0l.png

Last edited:

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Maple syrup goes with everything but it's best on it's own drank straight from the bottle...............in moderation of course.
You've been spying on me, my guilty secret is out.
In the U.S. an amusing topic of conversation is how in the U.K.
Pajama Jeans and American Pancakes are very popular.
With ads splashing all over the streets. :D
2mnoi0l.png
One day, when Admiral Nelson gets his other eye back, I'm going to master technology, so that I can cut and paste like that. 2jakes compliments on your skill.

LizzieMaine

Bartender

I've always separated my pancakes, and I'm not even a particular fan of maple syrup. I like mine just with butter. Sometimes I'll put steak sauce on my eggs, which does have a tendency to frighten onlookers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy