Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Speaking of Black fedora's

I think the most interesting part of the Stephen Stetson's is the disclaimer inside. I have one in blue/gray. They are ok hats and their closeness to the real Stetson is in name only. ;) The felt is pretty stiff on mine. I wonder where he got his bodies and what they were made from. The finish is not all that supple either. Everyone should still have one though to add variety to a collection. It seems he was more open to various colors for fedoras. Much more than the real Stetson was. I have seen them in blue, gray, black, brown and Root has one in Red. I think they all say Olympic quality as well. ;)
Does yours say Olympic quality inside as well?

Regards to all,

J

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Nope, but the felt is like you said, a little stiffer than I like. It still has a nice look though.
I may end up selling this hat as I just got a black Borsalino off ebay plus I'm having a 100% beaver felt fedora made in black as well. Hopefully I'll get it later this week.

regards fedoralover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR