Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stand up and be counted

Where do you live?

• USA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Central- and South America

• Europe

• Middel East

• Far East

• Down Under (N.Z. included)

• Other???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pigeon toe

One Too Many
I'll start! I don't know how much info you want, but I lived in Long Island, New York until I was 8, then my family moved to the San Francisco Bay Area (Marin County to be exact).

Now I live in Westwood, CA, which is part of Los Angeles. I live in LA, but I feel like im more from Northern CA, even though I love it here.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Born in Belfast, ME -- grew up in Searsport, ME -- lived in Santa Barbara CA for six months until I ran out of money -- lived in Camden ME for eight years until my building was condemned -- moved to Rockland ME in 1997 and have lived here ever since!

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Born and raised in Denmark

Allthough I have travelled a lot I always come back to the old country.
All my life I have been living in and just outside Copenhagen. A wonderfull city if i may say so...:cheers1:

I voted europe because i didn't read the poll. (I thought it was where're ye from). I live in the midwest USA, but am from small town Scotland - i reckon britain still officially considers itself a part of europe, at least until the next Tory government ...

I grew up in small town southern Scotland, moved to Aberdeen for 4 years (as far away from home as i could move while maintaining a free undergraduate education), and have been in Lafayette, Indiana for the past 5 years and for the next 3 months. Then back to Londinium.

bk

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Born in grand ole' New York City. Moved to the biggest little state in the union, Rhode Island (us locals call it lil' rhody) when I was a child. My parents still reside there, but when I was 18 I moved to Worcester Massachusetts for college. I lived in Worcester for 5 years. Moved to Natick, Ma for one year, then finally settled down in Boston in 1999. I love the city, and am very happy here. But, if I had the chance, I'd sell my condo and move to Manhattan in a heartbeat. Lucky for me my sister lives there, so I can visit just about any time I want. Although as payment for letting me crash at her place, I have to babysit! But I don't mind at all, spending time with my 2 year old nephew Isaac is one of the biggest joys of visiting NYC. Well, that and getting together with all the great Loungers who live there. Since I was born there, and my moms entire side of the family are Manhattaners, I'm really a New Yawker at heart.

Novella

Practically Family
I've lived in Colorado, Michigan, and California, and am living in England for the year. I've spent the majority of my time in California and feel the most attached to it.

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
I live in Edinburgh, Scotland, so I guess I consider myself lucky, since not only do I live in a beautiful city, but Scotland is a beautiful country too. But this is the only place I've ever lived, so of course I'm biased ;)

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Born in Grosse Pointe, Michigan. Spent my small fry years in Detroit, Chicago, Alameda and Newark (San Francisco Bay area). Moved to Los Angeles when I was 5. Lived in Berkeley ("Berzerkely") in 1985-'86, and in Chile from '95-'96 and '98-'05. Currently, I'm back in Los Angeles ... "for my sins."

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
I refuse to participate because the poll uses continents (or vast neighbourhoods) except in the case of the USA which is a country, thus leaving Canada out in the cold.

Nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou