Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stand up and be counted

Where do you live?

• USA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Central- and South America

• Europe

• Middel East

• Far East

• Down Under (N.Z. included)

• Other???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Feraud

Bartender
Mr. Sable said:
We weren't the only folks from outside the US on the QM this time around, were we?! (of course, the New Yorkers came from much farther away).
Matei travelled a longer distance than we did! :eek: My hat is off to him and his wife for attending.

J. M. Stovall

Call Me a Cab
Born at Ft. Eustis, VA in the shadow of the USS Enterprise, then as follows:
Upstate NY, Alabama, upstate NY again (my dad worked for IBM which stands for I've Been Moved), Arkansas for college, Kentucky for Armor Officer Basic, Alabama for Rotary Wing Flight Training, and lastly Texas for 12 years. But I'm planning my escape.

Tommy Fedora

One of the Regulars
NJ

Born and raised in New Jersey, within sight of New York City, with a few attemps at living in Florida mixed in.

lindylady

A-List Customer
Born and raised in small-town Youngstown, Ohio. Moved out to Washington, DC to go to school. Been here for almost 3 years.

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Born in Burien, WA, lived briefly in Houston, TX and Chicago, IL (dad was on the lam or something ;) ) then Anchorage, AK since I was 3. Couple years in Seattle for school, one pleasant summer frolicking on a paid vacation just north of San Diego.

Other than that, I come from the land of the ice and snow...

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
jake_fink said:
I refuse to participate because the poll uses continents (or vast neighbourhoods) except in the case of the USA which is a country, thus leaving Canada out in the cold.

Nice.
Sorry 'bout that Jake. I have absolutely nothing against Canada. :eusa_clap But I could only use max 10...Nice familyname though. Same as my wife.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Born in Memphis, TN

Raised in Louisville, KY

Moved to Columbus, OH for undergrad

now in the citay of San Francisco, and lovin it!

LD

Benny Holiday

Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia

I've lived here all my life, couldn't imagine living anywhere else, as much as I love this entire country.

Benny Holiday

Ha ha! No, just plain old New South Wales! Apparently, Ol' Cap'n James Cook named it so because it reminded him of the South of Wales. Well, I've been there, and the two places look nothing alike. I guess the poor fellow was well and truly homesick by then . . . lol

The English were very imaginative with their naming of our states. South Australia, Western Australia, the Northern Territory . . . oh well, it made geography easy in school!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou