Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Hat Boxes

RBH

Bartender
I'm sure some of you can let me know.
Now that I have me a couple of Open Roads, how much should hat boxes cost if I can find them? I'm not much on wearing my felt hats in the summer, and I need a good way to 'summer store' them. I think that if I should be able to find a couple of vintage boxes that I may try to get them.
Thanks as always for all of your help and advice....

Ebay watching

I think your best bet is to search ebay for Stetson Box or Hat box for a couple of weeks, then you'll get an idea.

Plus, other brand boxes come up if you are interested it is a good comparison.

In addition check Stetson case or Hat Case as there are sometimes some neat old style traveler's cases for hats.

An alternative is to get a HAT CAN a modern ABS type plastic case for hat storage, a lot of the vendors have them for about $40 and you can stack a few inside and you'll have a travel case for your hats.:fedora:

Don't for get some cedar blocks or moth ball type protection to keep the nibblers away!

Victor

One of the Regulars
I have several stetson hat boxes that are taking up space in my small closet. send me a PM and I will see what I can do

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24