Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Open Road Hat

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
If you mean the current production Open Road, I know it comes in Black as well. Other colors I don't know.

If you mean vintage open roads, I have seen quite a few colors; black, silverbelly, light blue, light gray, and tan. There may be more.

Fedora64

New in Town
Thanks for the replies. It seemed like all that I could find of current made Open Road hats were in silver belly but I knew that I have seen some vintage ones on FleaBay in black.

Fedora64

New in Town
RBH....do you have a web link for Campdraft and what particular model of theirs is like the Open Road?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here's another link:

http://www.everythingaustralian.com.au/shopexd.asp?id=19&ccode=1190&cat_id=2

just for variety.

I just ordered a silverbelly campdraft from Hatsdirect. They have the hats in stock now, whereas some of the other vendors don't have them in stock and special order them when you place your order. That results in a turn around time that can be as much as three months. You will pay a higher price at Hatsdirect, but you will get your hat in less than two weeks.

Welcome to the lounge, by the way, Fedora64. You will like it here.

Nigel

One of the Regulars
I just received my Silverbelly Campdraft at the weekend. Great hat, sorry no pics yet, I love this hat and I can now give my Taupe Fawn Campdraft a rest.lol

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nigel said:
I just received my Silverbelly Campdraft at the weekend. Great hat, sorry no pics yet, I love this hat and I can now give my Taupe Fawn Campdraft a rest.lol

I'm anxious to see it too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara