Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Still losing

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Shown some of these before, though here they are again

Before
meandval-vi.jpg

Expo7-vi.jpg

In between

Cuz2-vi.jpg

BirthdayatSugarfoot-vi.jpg

SwingDancer-vi.jpg

current

830718553_l.jpg

829196179_l.jpg

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
that's pretty good going Matt...

And it suits you too. The important thing is that you are happy with how you look and feel. If it's making you unhappy, then stop. But if it's giving you a spring in your step and opening up your wardrobe, then it can't be a bad thing, can it? Very impressive!!

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
*cat whistles* lol ...seriously, looking good! That's great that you're sticking to whatever your diet plan may be....it's hard with all the good food that's usually always around!

Hondo

One Too Many
Class act

They should have cast you as Superman, all those dames, how I envy you, quite a lucky dude or good looking gent, all those ladies, you get style and class, well done chap :eusa_clap

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Very nice!

May I ask what your regimen is? I really need to drop about 20 lbs and I have an absolutely horrendous time sticking to "diets" and I hate any exercise other than swing and Irish dance. It's a losing battle. lol

You look great!

Johnnysan

One Too Many
Lookin' great, Matt! :eusa_clap I'm hopefully headed in the same direction as I recently decided that I'm packing around too much me. I know from past experience that this is tough, but you're proof positive that it can be done. Thanks for the inspiring post!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn