Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suit, Fedora, Overcoat: Paris (Photos)

Ken

A-List Customer
A few shots of me in vintage suit with coat and Fedora from shooting in Paris (see full set on my website www.treasureofthetemplars.com):

10006329zp.jpg

10006034lv.jpg

paris_7.jpg

Ken :)

IndianaGuybrush

One of the Regulars
If it's a Keppler then it's a black ribbon. Personally I've always liked the contrast between the Keppler (Beaver Brand) felt and the black ribbon.

Ken

A-List Customer
Its a Keppler indeed and it is a black ribbon.

Thats strange the link is not working - it works fine for me!

Ken

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Did you guys check out the catacoms?

I have a few pics of myself down with the bones while wearing my suit and PB fedora. I'll have to scan them in.

Too bad I missed the California shoot. I'm a film junkie... and if I could have helped out as an extra, I would have loved to have done so.

I loved the short part I saw of the film at the Queen Mary, and I can't wait to see the finished film.

Cabinetman

A-List Customer
You know, what's amazing to me is that you are doing this. I mean, here's something you really wanted to do, and you're doing it. And you're how old? No matter. I think it's awesome and inspiring, and maybe the impetus to get some of us (well, me) really moving on some "dreamy-types" of things of our own.

Thanks for posting the pics. I, too, look forward to the final cut.

All the best to you, Ken, for a successful production and a wonderful experience.

Cab

Ken

A-List Customer
I would have been honoured to have you as an extra Matt. But hey dont worry about it. We didnt have time to check out the catacombs in the end - I had considered filming there but thought it would just take up a lot of time, be exceedingly difficult to light and probably be more hassle than its worth in the end.

Thank you both for your kind words (I am 21 by the way). Well its funny, I started off the film with a love for Indiana Jones and I am now coming out of it (still got a month to film in June in Scotland) with a love for filmmaking I never had before. In fact I never even contemplated filmmaking before - its not something thats in your face over here as much as it is somewhere like LA.

I hope I can do the genre justice in any small way. If nmothing else though its been a great film school for me and a whole lot of fun.

Ken

Ken

A-List Customer
Wise guy huh... I'm takign that as a compliemnt :)

Well finish shooting in Scotland at the end of June so after editing, soundtrack composed, work out DVD I am guessing we might have somethign by the end of Christmas most likely looking at 2006

Hope to have a trailer online in the very near future though.

All the best

Ken :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24