Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Target rules! Or...the annual repro clothing bonanza

LawnFlamingo

Familiar Face
Being short as well, a lot of wrap dresses end up cutting too low on me too. Sometimes I wear a lace front camisole top underneath too-low wrap dresses and it works out quite well.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
LawnFlamingo said:
Being short as well, a lot of wrap dresses end up cutting too low on me too. Sometimes I wear a lace front camisole top underneath too-low wrap dresses and it works out quite well.

Yes, I do this too and it's a great, feminine look.

swinggal

One Too Many
There are a multitude of plaid a-line skirts in Target here atm. Shame they aren't high waisted, but they are still lovely with a vest. They also have a quite a few styles of tailored hight-waisted trousers made with wide bottoms and sailor style buttons down the front. They are lovely and I wear them to work often.

I love all the puff sleeved, fitted satin shirts they have at the moment too. They even have some bolero style coats out this winter in Australia and swing jackets too in brushed velvet - brown, black and leave green.

I find it funny that sitting racks right next to all this classicly styled gear is the most disgusting 80s revival stuff ever. I can't believe how HIDEOUS some mainstream fashion is right now. Way worse than it ever was in the 80s even. No shape - some of the dressed look like sacks and girls go out in them thinking they look sexy?? Bleh!!! Give me a fitted waist garment any day :D

sixsexsix

Practically Family
the hemlines are a little short, but some cute dresses with vintage styling from banana republic.
br587795-00p01v01.jpg

br608954-01p01v01.jpg

sixsexsix

Practically Family
it hits the sale racks in 2-3 months ;) Banana Republic sales in the States are awesome (compared to the Canadian ones with only 20% off) and you can always find good deals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff