Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

new simonds hat, denim real light
Photo on 3-14-14 at 11.10 AM.jpg Photo on 3-14-14 at 11.12 AM #2.jpg Photo on 3-14-14 at 11.17 AM.jpg

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Alan, a vintage beauty! That style and diameter crown suits you well - I recall a few others you have with similar proportions.

Bro C, love your new Simonds denim! Looks like it'll be on heavy rotation. And the funky liner is cool too.

KILLER!! Bro Cavefish. I dig the denim! That's a working man's crown proper.

Alan that one is a gem. Hats off to Johnny & Marc for making it fit

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Alan, a vintage beauty! That style and diameter crown suits you well - I recall a few others you have with similar proportions.

Bro C, love your new Simonds denim! Looks like it'll be on heavy rotation. And the funky liner is cool too.
i was thinking on getting some komono satin , that would be a sweet liner ,

DamianM

Vendor
1982273_635246706510810_726128764_n.jpg

Early 20s reproduction pleated Flat Cap.
I've had them for a while but have not got along to posting them.
This one is made in worsted wool and prefect for the spring.

Thanks to Resortes for modeling yesterday night at a 20s Dance event.

Last edited:

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Damian - beautiful work on the pleated cap, that's spectacular! Looks great on your friend.

Jack, nice cap there! Looks like it does the trick in foul weather...

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
My redesigned 8-panel cap. This feels closer to the shape of some of my late 1910's caps. A few personal firsts here - first full leather band, first real label!

Vintage cotton duck, full reeded-leather sweatband, cotton drill liner, cloverleaf snap.

cotton-newsboy-v2-1.jpg cotton-newsboy-v2-2.jpg cotton-newsboy-v2-3.jpg cotton-newsboy-v2-4.jpg cotton-newsboy-v2-5.jpg cotton-newsboy-v2-6.jpg cotton-newsboy-v2-7.jpg cotton-newsboy-v2-8.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic