Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Conversion Corral

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
I think the crown is too tall for that brim size. Almost looks like the William Pharrell hat.
Yeah, but that's the look I'm shooting for. Every collector should have at least one Pharrell hat in their collection. Send me your black wide brim Stetson and I'll make you one just like it! ;)

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, but that's the look I'm shooting for. Every collector should have at least one Pharrell hat in their collection. Send me your black wide brim Stetson and I'll make you one just like it! ;)

Nah. It's cheaper for you do find another $3 hat with unrecoverable brim damage.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Just added a ribbon to the black Stagecoach I converted last week. Instead of going with a mid-ribbon, I chose instead, to use a wide burgundy ribbon that I had left over from a previous project...

Blk_and_Brgndy_02.jpg

Blk_and_Brgndy_03.jpg

Blk_and_Brgndy_04.jpg

Blk_and_Brgndy_01.jpg

stratcat

One of the Regulars
That hat is great. I'm not a big fan of black hats but that beautiful ribbon really lifts it.
Great work

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
That hat is great. I'm not a big fan of black hats but that beautiful ribbon really lifts it.
Great work

Thanks buddy. I appreciate that. I'm no fan of black hats either. Although I think burgundy on black seems to compliment each other pretty well without too much of a vivid contrast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn