Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The DORCUS COLLECTION

NewMexExpat

One of the Regulars
"Doc, the last time I saw an outfit like that . . ."

Marc Chevalier said:
NINE.jpg

Funny, funny STUFF.

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That's DIXON Cannon to you sir...

Marc Chevalier said:
Oh, definitely.

Go back to the opening post: you'll see that "The Chap" website is credited. The "Dorcus Collection" material was found at "The Chap" website by Dixie Cannon, who posted a link to it in an FL section that is closed to unregistered viewers.

I thought all the 'Chaps' would get a big kick out of this site! I've had it bookmarked for a couple of years now. I howl everytime I pull it up again. Some of those descriptions are just classic, aren't they?!! Man I wonder where some of those models are and if they've ever seen themselves on those pages!!!?? Wouldn't you just want to hide your head in shame??!!

Glad everyone is enjoying this so much! -dixon cannon

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
Baron Kurtz said:
I'll run along side you. I think this is a relatively timeless sporty look. Isn't that jacket almost identical to what some of our 50s-themed members would wear?

He looks an awful lot like Kevin Keegan did back then ...

bk

It's hard to tell from the photo about the jacket. I think the main problem would be with the bell bottomed trousers (and the long hair...silly Hippies...;) )

Wild Root

Gone Home
Baron Kurtz said:
I'll run along side you. I think this is a relatively timeless sporty look. Isn't that jacket almost identical to what some of our 50s-themed members would wear?

He looks an awful lot like Kevin Keegan did back then ...

bk

Well, it was inspired by a 50's "Ike" or short jacket... it is a little on the long side (Low waisted) and has a 70's touch to it. The pants and the hair is all wrong... now, if he wore the right kind of pants and had hair like Desi Arnez, well, it wouldn't look so tacky.

=WR=

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925