Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Era -- Day By Day

LizzieMaine

Bartender
And in the Daily News...

Daily_News_Sun__Mar_12__1944_.jpg

A very 1944 Page Four.

Daily_News_Sun__Mar_12__1944_(1).jpg

"Looks as though Bob went Hollywood."

Daily_News_Sun__Mar_12__1944_(2).jpg

"Sigh," sighs Joe, reaching for his potato peeler.

Daily_News_Sun__Mar_12__1944_(3).jpg

Clip and Save.

Daily_News_Sun__Mar_12__1944_(4).jpg

Unfortunately, it seems Mr. Flintheart can only do one particular face.

Daily_News_Sun__Mar_12__1944_(5).jpg

Careful, Sandy, don't lean your head out too far! And keep an eye on those little ads in Popular Mechanics, Walt, maybe you can get one packed in a crate for $50.

Daily_News_Sun__Mar_12__1944_(6).jpg

"Of course, your Nazi brother DID try to kill me, but -- oh, whatever..."

Daily_News_Sun__Mar_12__1944_(7).jpg

Moon is actually very religious -- he prays every time he steps up to the pool table. And BULL MOOSE is back???? I guess the Army must not have size 24 boots.

Daily_News_Sun__Mar_12__1944_(8).jpg

Ever notice that all the little girls in the comics are violent hell-raisers? I wonder what they'll be like 20 years from now...

Daily_News_Sun__Mar_12__1944_(9).jpg

Burma in one fall.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Brooklyn_Eagle_Mon__Mar_13__1944_.jpg

("Ev'rybody's been lookin' at me funny," mutters Sally, dimly regarding her corned beef sandwich. "Jus' 'cause I absentee two days t'ey look at me like I crawl't out f'm unneh a rock." "Ehhh," ehhs Alice, chewing a hard roll with great vigor and margarine. "People been lookin'at me funny awl me life. Y'get use t'wit." "An'nen," Sally continues, "I come in heeh afteh bein' awff'two days an' I fin' out Mildred Kelly jus' up an' quit. I neveh t'ought we'd be rid'v'eh. T'ey say it's 'poissonal reasons,' but whassat mean? Inna middl'va wawr, when y'ra supehviseh in a wawr plant, what kin'a poissional reasons make ya do sump'n like jus' up n' quit? I t'ought she was Miss Flag Waveh a' 1944, but I guess y'neveh know..." "Poissonal reasons," sighs Alice. "T'em kin'a reasons c'n make ya do a lotta t'ings I guess." "Hey you," interrupts a voice, emanating from the scratchy throat of an elderly foreman. "Dooley. T'ey wanna..." "'Scuse ME," huffs Alice. "T'name is Krause now, Alice Krause t'you. I got married." "Condolences t't'lucky felleh," eyerolls the foreman. "Whateveh. T'ey wanna seeya inna awffice." "Oh," ohs Alice. "Huh," huhs Sally.)

U. S. Marines tightened the ring around isolated Japanese forces in the Western Marsalis today with the occupation of Wotho Atoll a group of small islands 240 miles south of Eniwetok, for a new base of operations in the Pacific offensive. Although the date of the landing was not disclosed, a communique from the headquarters of Admiral Chester Nimitz stated that no resistance was encountered by the American troops, a detachment of the 22nd Marine Regiment under the command of Major C. B. Lawton of Fairfax, South Carolina. Seizure of Wotho Atoll, the largest island of which is also named Wotho, gave the Americans their fourth atoll taken in the last month and a half.

Russia has suggested that Marshal Carl Mannerheim, Finland's strongman and commander in chief of her army, should come to Moscow as a member of any Finnish delegation arriving in the Soviet Union for peace talks, but well-informed sources in Stockholm maintained today that his countrymen will never consent to Mannerheim making the trip out of fear that the Soviets might not allow him to return to Finland in reprisal for his collaboration with the Nazis. At the same time, the Finns were said to want to keep the Marshal at home in order to direct peace negotiations from Helsinki, and to handle anti-Russian "hotheads" in the military and on the homefront who would oppose peace demands calling for withdrawal of Finnish forces from conquered Russian territory.

Brooklyn_Eagle_Mon__Mar_13__1944_(1).jpg

(Someday, all this will never be solved.)

A ten-cent fare for a "dolled-up subway" is the slogan of the Citizens' Transit Committee, sounded in a radio broadcast yesterday by Paul Windel, committee chairman, who used the broadcast time to ridicule Mayor LaGuardia for "sidestepping the proposition" in the face of his plea for additional revenue legislation. The Mayor has stated that he believes the public would reject a doubling of the subway fare by a margin of 3 to 1, but Windel asserted that the public can be convinced to support an increase if they are assured that all the additional revenue will be devoted exclusively to the improvement of the subway system. He envisions "streamlined, noiseless cars" in place of the current rattling trains, complete with florescent lights and separate entry and exit doors, cleaner and better-illiuminated stations designed to eliminate bottlenecks, and better schedules "that will make the transit system a real help to the public."

At Camp Pendleton, California, Marine Corps officials have issued a clarification in the uniform regulations pertaining to women Marines. Sweaters, "unlike those in Hollywood," are to be worn under the uniform shirt, not over it.

Brooklyn_Eagle_Mon__Mar_13__1944_(2).jpg

("JUNJ-HO!" declares Leonora, pointing to the movie page. "Thaat's 'GOOONG-ho,' darlin'," corrects Ma. "GOOOOONG," repeats Leonora, precisely duplicating her grandmother's brogue. "Thaat's roit," Ma grins. "Weeel make a praaper Oirish gal of ye yet.")

The Eagle Editorialist notes the passing of humorist Irvin S. Cobb by reflecting on the perishability of humor, as the Sage of Paducah joins Artemus Ward, Bill Nye, and Peter Dooley in the realm of forgotten laughter. "His was a humor of an America that is gone," observes the EE, "that went with the small town spirit that could not survive the radio, the movies, and all the other things that have given the remotest hamlet an urban feeling. Mr. Cobb will be remembered, not as a beacon in American literature, but as one of the expressions of an era."

Brooklyn_Eagle_Mon__Mar_13__1944_(3).jpg

(Interesting to see Mr. Cooney wearing an old Boston Braves uniform, while Mr. Moore displays himself in Dodger raiment obsolete since 1937. Waste not, Want Not.)

Yankee manager Joe McCarthy saw precisely one familiar face when he reported yesterday to the Yanks' spring training base in Atlantic City. He recognized pitcher Atley Donald, but had to be introduced to the two other men already in camp -- rookie pitchers Johnny Johnson and Floyd Bevens.

Seventeen Giants have reported to their traning camp at Lakewood, New Jersey. The Ottmen have only one declared holdout this spring, shortstop Bill Jurges, but fifteen other players are also unsigned.

Brooklyn_Eagle_Mon__Mar_13__1944_(4).jpg

("Sorry, fresh out of magic beans. They're all going to the war effort.")

Brooklyn_Eagle_Mon__Mar_13__1944_(5).jpg

("Yes, I'll wait patiently by the mailbox, whattaya think, I'm going in the Navy?")

Brooklyn_Eagle_Mon__Mar_13__1944_(6).jpg

(Seriously, though, the odds that two people have that nose...)

Brooklyn_Eagle_Mon__Mar_13__1944_(7).jpg

(EYES UP HERE, SOLDIER.)

Brooklyn_Eagle_Mon__Mar_13__1944_(8).jpg

("I wanna zoot suit, with a reet pleat, and a drape shape, and a stuff cuff!")

Brooklyn_Eagle_Mon__Mar_13__1944_(9).jpg

(AMERICA'S NUMBER ONE HERO DOG just wants to point out the dangers of self-sabotage.)

LizzieMaine

Bartender
And in the Daily News...

Daily_News_Mon__Mar_13__1944_.jpg

Who's Gargantua think he is, Tommy Manville?

Daily_News_Mon__Mar_13__1944_(1).jpg

I've never in my life been called "Madame," but I got my first "Ma'am" at 32. I thought they were talking to the lady behind me.

Daily_News_Mon__Mar_13__1944_(2).jpg

It'll serve Flattop right if he runs into Elaine Barrie.

Daily_News_Mon__Mar_13__1944_(3).jpg

"Like a squashed beetle! HAW HAW!"

Daily_News_Mon__Mar_13__1944_(4).jpg

I don't know what's funnier, the idea of Singh-Singh as a cop or what lies ahead when Cheery Blaze meets Burma.

Daily_News_Mon__Mar_13__1944_(5).jpg

Wait, Beezie's in India? Wait'll HE runs into Burma!

Daily_News_Mon__Mar_13__1944_(6).jpg

Ahhh, show biz will eat poor Bimbo alive.

Daily_News_Mon__Mar_13__1944_(7).jpg

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Daily_News_Mon__Mar_13__1944_(8).jpg

"Do you think they're still putting those Army insignia pins in the box?"

Daily_News_Mon__Mar_13__1944_(9).jpg

"Pokeberry Jones?" Well, you got your $10 worth.

I'm with Sally, there's a story behind Kelly just quitting like that. Sounds like Alice is going to find out why first.

"He envisions 'streamlined, noiseless cars'..." It's 2024 (eighty years to the day later) and we New Yorkers are still waiting for those "streamlined, noiseless cars."

"I don't know what's funnier, the idea of Singh-Singh as a cop or what lies ahead when Cheery Blaze meets Burma."
Burma's managed to hold her own with The Dragon Lady, but Cheery is a different kind of hell as the DL has integrity - it's her own brand, but it is integrity - Cheery doesn't even know the word exists.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Brooklyn_Eagle_Tue__Mar_14__1944_.jpg
Brooklyn_Eagle_Tue__Mar_14__1944_.jpg

("How 'bout t'at, huh," preens Alice, thrusting her chest outward to better display her new identification badge. "See what t'at says on'neh? 'Alice Krause -- Day Shift, B Unit, Cat'ode Line -- SUPEHVISEH.' Do I look serious 'nough inna pitcheh t'eh?" "Ain'nat sump'n," nods Sally. "I still can't b'lieve it -- Mildred Kelly quits, an'ney make YOU supehviseh." "I oin't it," declares Alice. "I been heeh'ra lawng time. Awrmos' two yeehs since I come back fr'm upstate, an' now look at me, a supehviseh. 'Cou'se, it ain'na fois' time, when I was upstate I was a trusty f'ra -- " "What?" puzzles Sally. "Um, I was -- uh -- whatcha cawl a -- um -- trustEE. Y'know, like f'ra liberry a' sump'n. Anyways, t'is is great. Moeh dough, too, me'n Siddy is gonna be sitt'n pretty." "Well," shrugs Sally, "i'm happy fawr'yeh, I t'ink it's great. But I still don' get Mildred Kelly wawkin' out like she done." "People got t'eh reasons," dismisses Alice. "Somebody goes aroun' handin' out t'em pills t'people, makin' 'em run aroun'awl crazy'na middl'a night, some people ain' gonna like t'at, an' maybe somebody told'eh t'ey don' like it." "You wouldn' know nut'n 'bout t'at, t'ough," squints Sally. "AWRIGHT PETRAUSKAS!" commands Alice, as the shop bell clangs, signalling the beginning of the shift. "DON' STAN' AROUN' GASSIN', GET T"YA BENCH!")

U. S. troops in the Pacific killed an estimated 1000 Japanese soldiers in smashing a desperate, suicidal enemy counterattack in southwestern Bougainville, it was disclosed today, while other American forces 650 miles to the west occupied two more islands in the Admiraltys. Artillery and naval bombardment covered the landing party which met only slight resistance.

Italian sources today predicted that the United States and Britain will follow the example of Russia in recognizing the royal government under Premier Pietro Bagdolio. A Soviet communique announced that Moscow and the new Bagdolio regime have agreed to exchange diplomatic representatives, only a day after a mass meeting of Italian Communist and other left parties demanded the immediate abdication of King Victor Emmanuel and the establishment of a new democratic government on the grounds that the Bagdolio regime does not represent the Italian people.

Brooklyn_Eagle_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(1).jpg

(The late Mr. Sage, you may recall, was a stooge of Abe "Kid Twist" Reles whose body was found at the bottom of a lake, chained to a slot machine. Mr. Sage had, in fact, been in charge of servicing slot machines in the back rooms of candy stores all over Brownsville. Ah, the poetry of it all.)

Brooklyn_Eagle_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(3).jpg

(Miss Cleveland will go on to become a prominent figure on the Harlem art scene. There's a new world coming.)

"Whistling in Brooklyn," the Red Skelton MGM comedy filmed in part at Ebbets Field, will have its premeire at Loew's Metropolitan on March 23rd. Several Dodgers, including Leo Durocher himself, will appear in the ballpark scenes, shot in the summer of 1942. Dodger Chief Rooter Hilda Chester also makes an appearance in the film.

Brooklyn_Eagle_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(4).jpg

Brooklyn_Eagle_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(5).jpg
Brooklyn_Eagle_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(5).jpg

("Spanish Grandee teeth?" Yeah, but will he hit?)

Giant manager Mel Ott has been reclassified to 1-A by his draft board in Louisiana, and is expected to be lost to the team for 1944. SPeculation is rife on his possible replacement, with former Cub star and current Jersey City GIants manager Gabby Hartnett emerging as the most likely choice. Ott, who took over for Bill Terry at the Giant helm in 1942, turned 35 years old last week. He joined the GIants as a 16-year-old schoolboy in 1926.

Brooklyn_Eagle_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(6).jpg

("Postal Packin' Mama?" Ok, that's funny.)

Brooklyn_Eagle_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(7).jpg

(He's a real pro at this.)

Brooklyn_Eagle_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(8).jpg

(A private in the Service Forces? You can do better, kid.)

Brooklyn_Eagle_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(9).jpg

(Stick to your mission or your wings will get even smaller.)

Brooklyn_Eagle_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(10).jpg

("Whistling On The Corner" --AMERICA'S NUMBER ONE HERO DOG co-stars in the next Red Skelton picture.)

LizzieMaine

Bartender
And in the Daily News...

Daily_News_Tue__Mar_14__1944_.jpg

"Transpaaaartin' in CABS?" snorts Uncle Frank. "AMATCHOORS!"

Daily_News_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(1).jpg

"Carefree and Fun Loving." That's one way to put it.

Daily_News_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(2).jpg

(I can't wait to see his "Hamlet.")

Daily_News_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(3).jpg

You know, Mr. Gray, it's not healthy to hold onto resentments like this.

Daily_News_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(4).jpg

You can't say they aren't a good match.

Daily_News_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(6).jpg

I'm the same way. Can't work in silence.

Daily_News_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(5).jpg

Poverty Row.

Daily_News_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(7).jpg

Ahh, the salty tang of the sea.

Daily_News_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(8).jpg

After all, it never hurt the Dartmouth Class of '39.

Daily_News_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(9).jpg

If it turns out Cheery herself is the Big Shodt, I for one will not be in the least surprised.

"DON' STAN' AROUN' GASSIN', GET T"YA BENCH!"

That is freakin' hilarious. Alice better not push Sally too far as Sally is as close to a breaking point as a person can get.

Tell me you'd have casual sex with a sailor without telling me you'd have casual sex with a sailor:
Daily_News_Tue__Mar_14__1944_(1).jpg

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
Terrence's girl seems perplexed. And blaze babs is boss. Do her and babs have a herstory? :confused:

The RN knaves are not over on the British Army xcept Hong Kong and Gibraltar. They think they own The Rock.
And HK is no longer British. So the knaves only have The Rock. I can only surmise those New York girls are smitten by the USN due to the war. :(

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Cheery and Burma have never met, and I don't remember that Burms ever even ran across Captain Blaze, at least not in person. When we last saw Cheery in 1939-40, Pat and Terry were separated by circumstance, so Terry wouldn't know her by sight although I'm sure Pat told him about her.

Burma has little regard for anyone who put on any kind of airs, however, and if there's one drive that motivates Cheery, aside from unmodulated hate, it's her extreme superiority complex. Matter, meet antimatter.

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
They both started to get a bit confused before circumstances intervened.
A case of coitus interruptous. ;)
Terrence's hormonal play then is evident. She is his objective.
Truth told for awhile back there in China I thought he was Taffy pulled then Grett came along to no avail.
Terrence at the moment of tactical intercept with lovely Mafalda should be wearing his A2 Aero horse with the
Flying Tomcats crest and leather name strip. Go get her Tiger.:cool:

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Brooklyn_Eagle_Wed__Mar_15__1944_.jpg

(T'anks f'doin'a income tax f'r us, Ma," sighs Sally, sipping her post-work Coke as Leonora shows Willie the best way to stack nickels. "Noothin' to it, daaaghtar," smiles Ma. "I figyarred with aahl that's been gooin' aahn ye fargat aahl aboot it." "Yeh," Sally exhales. "An' now awlis wit' Alice. C'n ya B'LIEVE t'ey made 'eh MY BOSS oveh t'eh? I woulda t'ought t' phone comp'ny'd have moeh sense." "Ye aarn't a little jealous, aahr ye?" queries Ma. "Who needs a jawb like t'at?" huffs Sally. "I do'wanna be no management stooge a' nut'n, it's jus' -- well, it's Alice. Y'know?" "Oh, I don't know," continues Ma. "Oi've known Alice since she drove th' trook f'ye Uncle Frank, back when you was warrkin' at Woolwarth's. She kept ye broother in loine, I'll say that. Pity she haad t' -- move oopstate when she doon." "I neveh met'teh t'en," muses Sally. "Ain'at odd. I mean, she woiked f'Uncle Frank, she was goin' out wit' Mickey, an' nobody eveh s'much as mentioned 'eh t'me." "Oh, you know," dismisses Ma, "it's a busy waaarld. An' thar you warr, warrkin' in th' stoor there an' then gooin' oot dancin' ev'ry night with Joseph..." "Yeh," exhales Sally, her face shadowing. "Give anyt'ing to be doin'at again. Yeh, t' woil' sueh has changed. An' now Alice is -- mangement. Y'could knock me oveh." "Oi imagine she'll be poolin' down marr mooney," inserts Ma. "She an' Mistar Krause moost be doin' ahhl roit." "Eh," replies Sally. "I s'pose." "Y'know, daaghtar," continues Ma, nodding over at the children, "I aahlways thoot Alice had it in harr t'be a foine moothar." "Alice?" snickers Sally. "Nah, can't see it." "Oi remembar a garrl," chuckles Ma, "who use't throw bricks in pitchar shows an' get arrested in picket loines. Thar was people use'ta say th' same thing aboot harr."

U. S. Marines won a new foothold on the northern New Britain coast in their drive toward Rabaul while American troops nearly 300 miles to the northwest cleared the enemy from Hauwei and Butjo Luo islands to bring the Japanese main Admiralty Island base within main artillery range, it was disclosed today. A communique from Gen. Douglas MacArthur's headquarters today also revealed that Allied airmen have again attacked the big Japanese New Guinea stronghold of Wewak on the northern coast, shooting down 65 enemy planes in a three day assault.

The House Military Affairs Committee today resumed hearings toward a possible bill that would revoke all draft deferments for all men under the age of 26. Major Gen. Louis B. Hershey, Director of Selective Service, took an administrative step in that direction last night by directing local draft boards to refuse deferments for men between the ages of 18 and 25 unless specific recommendations for the contrary were given by state or national Selective Service headquarters.

Brooklyn_Eagle_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(1).jpg

(Well, I mean -- it's Bushwick.)

A quarter of a million gallons of black-market gasoline is sold in Brooklyn every day, according to borough OPA executive Murray Klutch, who also acknowledged that this estimate may even be on the low side. Klutch noted that an inspection of large numbers of ration coupons held by the primary local distributors of gasoline revealed a substantial percentage of counterfeits. "We know there are regular gangs in Brooklyn," he charged, "supplying bogus B and C coupons to those who are willing to buy them at from 40 to 50 cents to up to a dollar apiece. These are sold to dealers who enter numbers on the backs or to individuals known to the coupon bootleggers." He noted that some of the counterfeits are "almost impossible to detect," and he further observes that the problem has reached the level that it has due to a shortage of OPA enforcement agents in the borough.

The chief clerk of an East New York draft board faces Federal charges of participating in a conspiracy to aid draft evasion. 44 year old Edward Ellison of Local Board 231, 455 Crescent Street, is being held on $2500 bail after entering a plea of not guilty at his arraignment before United States Commissioner Jacob A. Visel. Investigators charged that Ellison received half of a $295 bribe from a 32 year old father who sought to avoid service.

Brooklyn_Eagle_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(2).jpg

("Bonds and taxes, bonds and taxes, that's the way to beat the Axis!")

Brooklyn_Eagle_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(3).jpg

(Meanwhile in Havana, at the Hotel Nacional the Van Lingle Mungo Suite remains quiet and lonely, its laundry cart ready for a rider who will never appear...)

The St. Louis Cardinals are bracing for another potential loss. Slugging young outfielder Stan Musial has been reclassified 1-A by his Pennsylvania draft board.

Brooklyn_Eagle_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(4).jpg

("Aw, c'mon Siddy!" enthuses Alice. "Less go t't' pitchehs! I got money, my treat! We c'n even sit inna mezzanine!" "Eh," ehhs Krause, meticulously attaching a new cord to a table lamp. "Look heeh, t'ehs a Chawrlie Chan pitcheh at t' Albee," Alice continues. "You like Charwlie Chan. We c'n go late so we don' hafta sit t'ru t'is Awrson Welles mess. Look heeh, t'ey got 'im playin' Rawchesteh. Ain'nat stupid? OK MISTEH BENNY BAWSS!" He don' look nut'n like Rawchesteh.")

Brooklyn_Eagle_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(5).jpg

(Some family this is.)

Brooklyn_Eagle_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(6).jpg

(In a way it's refreshing to deal with someone who's completely irrational.)

Brooklyn_Eagle_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(7).jpg

(Impersonating a cabbie for illicit purposes? PAGE FOUR!)

Brooklyn_Eagle_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(8).jpg

(Scarlett O'Neill, Paranormal Detective.)

Brooklyn_Eagle_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(9).jpg
(There's a reason why, after the war, everyone will move away from these crowded city neighborhoods.)

LizzieMaine

Bartender
And in the Daily News...

Daily_News_Wed__Mar_15__1944_.jpg

"Once again I say to you, *I* have nothing to do with this!" -- Chas. Chaplin

Daily_News_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(1).jpg

The Uncle Don story never actually happened, but it's been going around since at least 1930, which shows that somebody out there really doesn't like Uncle Don.

Daily_News_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(2).jpg

C'mon, hackie, wake up and smell the spirit gum!

Daily_News_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(3).jpg

"You'll just have to tell me where we're going because I won't be able to see past your -- ah -- "

Daily_News_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(5).jpg

Welcome to Saskatchewan, kid.

Daily_News_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(6).jpg

Prophylaxis? What's that?

Daily_News_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(7).jpg

Oh, Min.

Daily_News_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(8).jpg

Ew.

Daily_News_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(9).jpg

That's what happens when you take too many Tums.

Daily_News_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(10).jpg

Articulate, isn't he?

Daily_News_Wed__Mar_15__1944_(3).jpg

Mrs. Brown: "Hmm, this riding on the handlebars is better than I thought it would be."
Timmy: "Sorry for that bump."
Mrs. Brown: "Ahh, don't be."
Timmy: "Huh?"
Mrs. Brown: "Oh...uh...nothing."
Timmy: "We're here, Mrs. Brown."
Mrs. Brown: "Not yet, you men always say that before it's true."
Timmy: "Huh? I mean we are downtown."
Mrs. Brown: "What? Oh, yes, of course. Thank you, Timmy. It was a stimulating ride even if the ending was abrupt."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR