Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Green Machine

Sargon

Familiar Face
One my my green hats. This one is a Royal Stetson with an overwelt.

green.jpg

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
Green Stetson

Thought this thread deserved a bump...wore my vintage green Stetson 3x Beaver mode edge this morning until the sun came out...just enough time to snap a photo and then switch to my Miller Milan. Hate to box this one away until November--guess I'll have to settle for wearing it in my avatar.
P1010001-3.jpg

P1010004-5.jpg

Goose.

Practically Family
Hey Hat Brethren...
Bumping the thread.
Here's my Akubra Squatter in Willow Green.

591001224_W82xW-S-1.jpg
591000429_ipba3-S-1.jpg

The two hat pic is the Akubra C.E.O in Fern next to the Willow Green Squatter for shade comparison.

Gave my father-in-law the CEO about a month or so ago. He told my daughter that it shrunk and doesn't fit him anymore. :( So, I have it back now...but it doesn't fit me either. Frosts my muffins! FIRST thing I told him was NOT to leave it in his hot car. He lives in the central valley where it stays quite toasty in the summer. He never said why it may of shrunk...just that it doesn't fit anymore.

Anyway, I feel better getting that off my chest! Thanks for reading...;)

Levallois

Practically Family
I posted this on the ebay topic and new hats topic because I did not realize that there was a green hat only topic. Bought it but don't have it yet. I hope iyt's as good as it looks in the photos.

Greenfedora.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
Outstanding green, CRH! Recycling the cat litter containers is way green, and the peppers started out that way ... :eusa_clap

'Course, the hat takes top honors!

Sue

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
3 Green Hats

It's been 'Green August' - 3 of them...all in the last 2 weeks - 1942ish Disney, 1950's(?) Daitoku and a 1950's Brock. Not big names, but I love all three hats. I've been wearing the Disney almost every day and find green to be a very hip hat color in Seattle - it gets a lot of compliments.

GreenHatsx3.jpg

CRH

Call Me a Cab
ScottF said:
It's been 'Green August' - 3 of them...all in the last 2 weeks - 1942ish Disney, 1950's(?) Daitoku and a 1950's Brock. Not big names, but I love all three hats. I've been wearing the Disney almost every day and find green to be a very hip hat color in Seattle - it gets a lot of compliments.

Man, after I saw that Brock in another thread it was obvious to me that you have come down with a seriously bad case of 'GhAS' (Green hat appreciation syndrome).

Well done, SF!
:eusa_clap

Spats McGee

One Too Many
CRH said:
Man, after I saw that Brock in another thread it was obvious to me that you have come down with a seriously bad case of 'GhAS' (Green hat appreciation syndrome).

Well done, SF!
:eusa_clap
Could it even be a GhAStly case?

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
I recall some time back that Douglas had posted a beautiful bottle green Borsalino in another thread. It wasn't in the best of shape & he was toying around with the idea of getting it refurbished but decided to keep it all original.
Do you still have that photo or hat available Douglas? That thing has put me on a quest to find one some day. It was smashing!

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav