Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The headless horseman

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Tried wearing 'Sunglasses After Dark' during my holiday in Portugal last month. Nearly got run over trying to look cool haha.
well I do take mine off when it gets dark, but I do often wear them inside stores because many of them have ridiculously bright lighting.

Peacoat

Bartender
I've said some stupid, "what was he thinking?" stuff here and have been careless enough to show my face on the interweb. I don't recommend it. I get like ten emails a day from random women scattered about North America asking for dates and/or autographs.
Same here. I no longer show my face in full size photographs. Haven't had any asking for autographs, but for personal information and dating questions it is a bit too much. Plus my wife isn't pleased with the increased scrutiny. I just try to keep a low profile.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Same here. I no longer show my face in full size photographs. Haven't had any asking for autographs, but for personal information and dating questions it is a bit too much. Plus my wife isn't pleased with the increased scrutiny. I just try to keep a low profile.

I think I'm pretty well on the ball about Christina Hendricks lookalikes asking me for a date. Most are probably teenage Nigerian boys sitting in a sweatbox in Lagos looking to fleece the worlds vulnerable men and women.

Thanks all that have answered, some interesting views on here :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran