Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The long wait!!!

Don Tomaso

A-List Customer
My wife makes a great Vindaloo!!!
So I take it that it's fuming and all? Ring of fire? Vindaloo must hurt!:D

The outcome of my long wait:

IMG_5765_2.jpg

;)

wild_balls

Practically Family
Thanks a lot for the picture Don Tomaso, beautiful jacket!!! Now I am even more convinced I made the right choice!!! A good Vindaloo will make you sweat for sure!!!

Joakim

wild_balls

Practically Family
Hi,

Does anybody except Don Tomaso have pictures of their Long Halfbelt, have seen some pictures elsewhere on the forum, need more!!!
The lamb was excellent by the way!

Cheers Joakim

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Here is my LHB. Still has a ways to go in regards to breaking in. Really not a good picture as the jacket is much better looking in person. I'm a college professor and I've actually had random students comment on the jacket. Most people simply haven't seen leather of that quality. I know I never did until I got my Aero.
002-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Thank you for the picture Grayland, it is beautiful, may I ask how tall you are and what size your LHB is?

Cheers Joakim

I'm 5'9.5 (176.5 cm) and 170 lb. (77 kg). I'm a pretty standard size US 40, but am fairly trim through the mid-section. My LHB is a size 38 and I have plenty of room. I wouldn't want it any bigger. I didn't order the jacket through Aero; I was lucky enough to find it NWT through ebay.

wild_balls

Practically Family
Good to hear, I am just about the same size and ordered standard size 38 with some options! Congratulations to the find, not an everyday jacket on Ebay!
I am sure you saved a lot of money? The fit looks perfect!!!

Cheers Joakim

wild_balls

Practically Family
STILL waiting, wonder if the horsehide of my Long half belt still runs up in the Rocky mountains???
Should have ordered a dry wetsuit instead. It has been raining everyday for three weeks now!!!

Cheers Jocke

wdw

One Too Many
Have you been in touch recently for an update? Aero are on holiday this week, so you'll need to wait another week to contact them, but 4 months is a bit steep.

I think their website now says they give you a definite delivery date with new orders, so it'll be interesting to see what the official lead time is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay