Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The new Aeronautical from Aero Leathers - in Petrol Blue

eggleman

One of the Regulars
Love it ... great choice of lining BTW ... can you remember which tartan you ordered ?
did you go for moleskin pocket linings or cotton ?

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Love it ... great choice of lining BTW ... can you remember which tartan you ordered ?
did you go for moleskin pocket linings or cotton ?

Best to speak to MM over on classicleatheranddenim.com, he's can give you the details.

Last edited:

wdw

One Too Many
I was lucky enough to have a look at this jacket on Monday and was surprised how soft and supple it was, as I'd always associated steer with being heavier than horse.

It's certainly very striking and is a great example of how a small manufacturer can listen to and work with its customers.

Plumbline

One Too Many
nice jacket ...

Finally a style from that era without patch pockets ...... but still one for the button fetishists only ( and that's not me).

Liking the fact it's steer .. I really NEVER understood the facination with FQHH ... there are just so many more options with steer.

UK sourced .. again good job Aero.

Still not really sure about blue leather but each to his own ..... got to applaud the courage :)

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
No .. but Aero does ....wasn't this about Aero's "New" jacket ......... ??????

Yes ... you're correct. I was confusing your recent posts of your myriad of AL jackets on another thread with this thread. Sorry. [huh]

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
It is interesting how blue of this sort of shade (or there abouts) has become a 'break-out' colour. Until now, it was the Japanese makers who did this kind of thing. I wonder why it's found favour now? I can see it working with a few of Aero's civvy numbers - the Sunburst and Speedway for a start.

pauleway

Practically Family
If you like the blue leather, this is a nice choice. This color blue would look good on a Cafe Racer as well. Really like this collar style, would prefer a zipper front and half-belt back for me!

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I think a zipper will be made available for the Aeromarine eventually, it was just put on the back burner at the time of the April Show.

Simons

New In Town
Here's a photo from Denimbro.com...

c5ua.jpg

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Each to their own on sizing, but the steer's got a nice drape and grain already. Good to see the blue in natural daylight as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou