Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The new X Men flick

Mr Vim

One Too Many
I've read over at aintitcool that the newest X Men film will take place in the early to mid 60's and have a vintage feel to it....

And what better way to get that then have Vintage Queen Bee January Jones (Betty Draper Francis of Mad Men) to play one of the main characters, here is a photo of her on set, very 60's!

I'm excited for this film, due to the era, I think X Men belongs more to that era for its social message before it was convoluted into mass marketing later on.

Here's the pic:
januaryjonesfdsioafew.jpg

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mr Vim said:
I've read over at aintitcool that the newest X Men film will take place in the early to mid 60's and have a vintage feel to it....

And what better way to get that then have Vintage Queen Bee January Jones (Betty Draper Francis of Mad Men) to play one of the main characters, here is a photo of her on set, very 60's!

I'm excited for this film, due to the era, I think X Men belongs more to that era for its social message before it was convoluted into mass marketing later on.

Here's the pic:
januaryjonesfdsioafew.jpg

Who does she play in the movie? Emma Frost?

Mr Vim

One Too Many
Bruce, she's cast as Emma Frost yes.

And Katz, that is a birlliant casting idea... but I wonder if she could handle an anchor like Sue Storm? All I've seen of her is her work in Mad Men.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy