Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Non Shorpy Web All Stars.

steel-worker-day-laborers-1907-survey-hine1.png

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Thomas Wolfe feeding a chipmunk.
Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
June 20, 1938
(Thomas Wolfe Collection, Pack Memorial Public Library, Asheville, NC.)
Wolfe_journey_04.jpg

I have worked on my family genealogy for a great number of years.
That said Ancestry.coms app, WERE RELATED, has put Thomas Wolfe and myself as 7th cousins 4x removed.
Kinda cool I think.

I know that spot!

i-mxf9bWL-M.jpg

Bob, unless those trees across the creek are all dead you should reshoot the exact same pic with them leafed out.

I've been meaning to head down that road (it's a few miles from the farm) to check on the status of an old (1896) barn that I think my neighbors tore down. Those trees are most likely in a pile a few miles away due to the recent floods, but there are others piled up in their place for sure. I'll snap a new pic when I get that direction.

I've been meaning to head down that road (it's a few miles from the farm) to check on the status of an old (1896) barn that I think my neighbors tore down. Those trees are most likely in a pile a few miles away due to the recent floods, but there are others piled up in their place for sure. I'll snap a new pic when I get that direction.
Cool. You wear this gem well. I need one. Don't exactly know why, but you are inspirational.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy