Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

Ruby Lane

Oh how I wanted this lot. It was only $68 but I just couldn't make it happen right now. :(
VC-00636.1L.jpg

MissAmelina

A-List Customer
CherryRed said:
Oh how I wanted this lot. It was only $68 but I just couldn't make it happen right now. :(
VC-00636.1L.jpg

Oh man, oh mighty! That's a nice haul. I saw some very similar mail-order patterns on ebay....have a gander.

Goldfish

A-List Customer
Tinseltown said:
This was never in my budget, but oh it pains me so much that's it's not mine! :( It is perfect for my colouring!

$650

EDgownPRPL.jpg

Wow... I feel your pain...

too high for my budget

IndiaNoveltyPrint-3.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
$46.95
DSCN8750.jpg
DSCN8751.jpg

I wasn't really sure what was going on with that red mark on the front and the seller lists with basically no comments on the condition, so I wasn't gonna go there. Pretty tho.

La Julia

One of the Regulars
oh, I don't know how to post the picture, but I really
wanted the 1939 Fashion catalog with vintage shoes & hats

It sold for $36.05 :(

next time

Miss_Bella_Hell

$222.50!

30spolka12.jpg
30spolka2.jpg

1934 beauty. There were several holes and repairs. Larger size though, 40-34-40. Too big but if it had stayed low (started at $9.99) I would have certainly bid!

Lareesie Ladavi

One of the Regulars
The Shirt said:
I was bidding on too many things and kept all of them too low. I thought these were darling and in my size finally.

3b8a_12.jpg

Don't despair! You can get these same navy pants at an army navy store. That's where I had gotten mine. The only down-fall is that they are wool and scratchy. I wear tights under them.

Lorena B

Practically Family
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
$46.95
DSCN8750.jpg
DSCN8751.jpg

I wasn't really sure what was going on with that red mark on the front and the seller lists with basically no comments on the condition, so I wasn't gonna go there. Pretty tho.
I love it!!

I think the stain could have been easily be concealed with a nice brooch or moving the pockets!!!
What a shame!!

Miss_Bella_Hell

Lorena B said:
I love it!!

I think the stain could have been easily be concealed with a nice brooch or moving the pockets!!!
What a shame!!

The brooch would be on like, the tip of my boob! lol But moving the pockets would have been a good idea. I can't sew so I don't always think of those kinds of things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara