Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
maybelaughter said:
IMG_2888.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

OOOMMMMGGGG! That is incredible that's the kind of coat that you never get over isn't it!. What was the closing price?

texasgirl

One Too Many
I was watching that one all week too. It was stable at 40 something all week with a buy it now of $135. Which was more than reasonable, just more money than I had to spend. Then everyone started bidding towards the end, and it finished at $131.95.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
What a beauty! I'd pay that price (if only I had the money).

texasgirl said:
I was watching that one all week too. It was stable at 40 something all week with a buy it now of $135. Which was more than reasonable, just more money than I had to spend. Then everyone started bidding towards the end, and it finished at $131.95.

maybelaughter

Familiar Face
i would have found the $130+ dollars somewhere, if it had been the right size. *sigh* i'm glad others agree that is is wonderful, my husband thought it was awful! oh well...

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
maybelaughter said:
i wanted this coat sooo badly! and i don't even like fur, but the color! the buttons! the sleeves and back details! even though it was too big for me, i would have bought it anyway if the bidding hadn't gone over my affordability (for something that wouldn't even fit right, especially...) before i even got a chance to bid! lucky winner... *sigh* now i need to find a way to make a similar coat, sans fur...

IMG_2888.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg
That coat is stunning and it's GREEN!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Inky said:
i love love love her for wearing that stunning truly vintage gown. She is just so beautiful!

Definitely, and she has the class to really pull off the look - not like many other hollywood starlets who would wear it in a way that managed to look trendy or trashy.

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
KittyT said:
Definitely, and she has the class to really pull off the look - not like many other hollywood starlets who would wear it in a way that managed to look trendy or trashy.

I think this is a very saavy comment. :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic