Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This or That

?????

:eeek::eeek::eeek::eeek::eeek::eusa_doh:

SAE

Bing Crosby or Perry Como?

Metric or SAE?

5-20,000 is a small town? My town is a little over 2,000 lol

I've lived in all three, and would these days choose neither city, suburbs nor rural. Small town for mine!

When one is young, and one's career is beginning a big city can be exciting, and the intense conpetition can be quite a driver.
All-around, though, a small (not too small, say population between 5000 and 20,000) town with distinct neighborhoods and a defined town center seems to provide the best of all worlds once that first flush of youth has passed.

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
?????

SAE

Bing Crosby or Perry Como?

Bing, of course!

[video=youtube_share;KguAmVdLohM]http://youtu.be/KguAmVdLohM?t=1m18s[/video]

Though Como did some nice work:

[video=youtube_share;xTXL1sFhpDs]http://youtu.be/xTXL1sFhpDs?t=1m20s[/video]

he was just another fine singer. Como would not have existed without the precedent of Crosby.

Betty Furness for Westinghouse or Dinah Shore for Chevrolet?

We must've replied at the same time lol

I guess I'll go with the Packard. Not that I cared for either that year. Would prefer a '58 Cadillac, Buick, Olds, or Chevrolet. GM really had it goin' on that year.

^^Come on, Tom, I just answered the previous one...I want to know: '58 Studebaker or Packard...

I'll see the USA in my Chevrolet

1958 was a bad year for both but I would take the Packard if they were giving them away. :p

GMC or Chevrolet?

Coupe DeVille
1976_cadillac_deville-pic-4465537491588503350.jpeg

or Continental Coupe?
3890851783_21165d8ed9.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum