Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thoughts on this hat?

MikeR

New in Town
Hello, all. I bought this hat along with another on eBay last year, and I would be interested in your thoughts on its age, condition (I'm a newbie at all this), with what you would wear it, etc. My apologies for the low quality pics. Thanks!

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

It is also the hat I'm wearing in my avatar.

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
I couldn't guess on age, but it looks like it's in good condition. It looks like a very versatile hat, thanks to the style, brim size, and color. You could probably wear it with almost anything, from t-shirt and jean to a suit. Not Tuxes, though. ;)

It would probably go well with a tweed blazer, or a classic trench coat, too. Green is a color that can work with most others (judgement on shade best made in person). So, a great all-around hat.

MikeR

New in Town
This is the other hat that came with it, by the way. I'm thinking I'll sell it; doesn't do much for me so far.
IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
MikeR said:
Hello, all. I bought this hat along with another on eBay last year, and I would be interested in your thoughts on its age, condition (I'm a newbie at all this), with what you would wear it, etc. My apologies for the low quality pics. Thanks!

IMAG0014.jpg
To me, it has a mid 60s look. Peter Sellers might have worn one like it the original Pink Panther movie, though his hat probably was not fuzzy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou