Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
This Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide Premier Bootlegger is on its way to us from Aero...look at that beautiful mint green contrast stitching!

You can learn about the Premier Bootlegger here:

http://www.thurston-bros.com/products/aero-premier-bootlegger

Bootlegger Italian.jpg

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Time to start thinking about an order for a Spring Jacket! Come on by the shop today from 12-5pm to browse our Aero, Vanson and vintage jacket selection or get fitted for a custom jacket...

Here's another custom jacket that just came through--Aero Premier 1920s Work Coat in Seal Vicenza Horsehide with Bottle Green Melton wool lining!
View attachment 42279 View attachment 42280 View attachment 42281 View attachment 42282 View attachment 42283

Carrie - was this jacket a custom spec job? I ask as I thought it was standard for the jacket to be fully lined with the Melton wool lining. In other words, in the few 1920's Work Coats I've seen, the Melton lining was visible in the lapel area when worn. This jacket looks like the lapels are lined in leather.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Carrie - was this jacket a custom spec job? I ask as I thought it was standard for the jacket to be fully lined with the Melton wool lining. In other words, in the few 1920's Work Coats I've seen, the Melton lining was visible in the lapel area when worn. This jacket looks like the lapels are lined in leather.

Hi Grayland,

Yes, this was a custom-made jacket for one of our customers. You can specify the 1920s Work Coat with inside leather facing on custom orders...

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Well deserved write up. It's hands down one of the nicest jackets I've ever seen. That mint stitching on the other one is, well, MINT!

KAISER4040

New in Town

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner