Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
The Aero Board Racer is an excellent 4-Pocket choice in Vicenza!

http://www.thurston-bros.com/products/aero-board-racer

Aero Four-pocket Board Racer Black Vicenza Horsehide front.jpg

pauleway

Practically Family
Hello Carrie,
Is that the standard collar for the "August" jacket? I have the August on order, and that collar is WAY too pointy for my taste, so please let me know so I can get it modified before they make it!! I want a collar more like the one on post #842 of the Board Racer seven.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Hello Carrie,
Is that the standard collar for the "August" jacket? I have the August on order, and that collar is WAY too pointy for my taste, so please let me know so I can get it modified before they make it!! I want a collar more like the one on post #842 of the Board Racer seven.

Hi Paul,

Emailed you regarding this...

pauleway

Practically Family
Here's a gorgeous custom Aero August in Black Vicenza Horsehide--love the light tan contrast stitching!

View attachment 46227 View attachment 46228 View attachment 46229 View attachment 46230 View attachment 46231 View attachment 46232

Hello Carrie,
Thank you for posting the photo's of my new jacket, it looks really nice, should be here Thurs. or Fri. All the details I wanted look right on. Have my Russet Brown HB, 2-tone Brown/Black HB, and now the Black HB to complete the collection!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner