Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Aero Northeaster in Seal Vicenza Horsehide with a medium weight tartan lining! The gorgeous jacket is built for bad weather...tons of pockets and a removable belt for adjustability. Many of our customers have reported that their Vicenza Horsehide jackets have performed exceptionally well in the various harsh weather conditions we've had across the US this winter--rain, snow, and temps down to the single digits!

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Northeaster Seal Vicenza Horsehide Stewart Hunting Weathered tartan lining.jpg
Aero Northeaster Seal Vicenza Horsehide front.jpg
Aero Northeaster Seal Vicenza Horsehide tag.jpg
Aero Northeaster Seal Vicenza Horsehide cuff.jpg
Aero Northeaster Seal Vicenza Horsehide pocket.jpg
Aero Northeaster Seal Vicenza Horsehide back.jpg
Aero Northeaster Seal Vicenza Horsehide action back.jpg
Aero Northeaster Seal Vicenza Horsehide belt button.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero A-1 with a modified baseball-style wool collar! This jacket is an awesome combination of Black Vicenza Horsehide with Olive knits and Olive Drab stitching...

If you like to get fitted for the A-1 or any other Aero style, we can custom fit you using our fit jacket process! You can read more about our fit jacket process here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero Contact us at info@thurston-bros.com to reserve your fit jacket and start your custom order!

Aero Modified Collar A-1 Black Vicenza Horsehide front.jpg
Aero Modified Collar A-1 Black Vicenza Horsehide tag.jpg
Aero Modified Collar A-1 Black Vicenza Horsehide chest grain.jpg
Aero Modified Collar A-1 Black Vicenza Horsehide front grain.jpg
Aero Modified Collar A-1 Black Vicenza Horsehide patch pocket.jpg
Aero Modified Collar A-1 Black Vicenza Horsehide snaps.jpg
Aero Modified Collar A-1 Black Vicenza Horsehide open.jpg
Aero Modified Collar A-1 Black Vicenza Horsehide back.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Very cool custom version of the Aero Board Racer--four-pocket front with a "T" back style! Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide with an olive cotton sateen lining... There are many versions of the Board Racer to choose from! Contact us at info@thurston-bros.com to inquire about reserving a fit jacket and creating your dream order...

For more information about our custom process, go here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/collections/featured-stock

Aero Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide front.jpg
Aero Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide tag.jpg
Aero Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide olive cotton sateen lining.jpg
Aero Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide back.jpg

Peacoat

Bartender
Carrie: That is an absolutely beautiful hide. It looks better than the Aero brown FQHH which has been my favorite for several years, with the Eastman seal brown being a close second. I think this one has the other two beat. I said after the Sheene you guys did for me, no more leather jackets. Then after the ThunderBay you did for me, I said no more. Now I am questioning those decisions as being a bit hasty.

Is the Vicenza a 3 oz. hide?

Our friend Monitor needs to take a close look at the Board Racer. He has been wanting one of those for a long time and didn't even realize it.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Carrie: That is an absolutely beautiful hide. It looks better than the Aero brown FQHH which has been my favorite for several years, with the Eastman seal brown being a close second. I think this one has the other two beat. I said after the Sheene you guys did for me, no more leather jackets. Then after the ThunderBay you did for me, I said no more. Now I am questioning those decisions as being a bit hasty.

Is the Vicenza a 3 oz. hide?

Our friend Monitor needs to take a close look at the Board Racer. He has been wanting one of those for a long time and didn't even realize it.

Thanks Peacoat! The Vicenza is a very beautiful 3.0 oz/1.2 mm leather...it has quickly become our best selling leather and customers absolutely love it.

If you're thinking about a new leather jacket, don't hesitate to contact us...we have your sizing information on file, so we're good to go! :)

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero 1930s Half Belt in Russet Vicenza Horsehide! The Russet Vicenza is a gorgeous color that will develop a ton of character and patina as it wears... We have a ton of leathers and colors to choose from when you order a custom Aero jacket! Check out our Custom Aero page for more information on our fit jacket process and on the variety of custom options for your order--

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero 1930s Half Belt Russet Vicenza Horsehide olive cotton sateen lining.jpg
Aero 1930s Half Belt Russet Vicenza Horsehide front.jpg
Aero 1930s Half Belt Russet Vicenza Horsehide tag.jpg
Aero 1930s Half Belt Russet Vicenza Horsehide chest pocket.jpg
Aero 1930s Half Belt Russet Vicenza Horsehide back.jpg
Aero 1930s Half Belt Russet Vicenza Horsehide yoke grain.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
So many new Vicenza colors to choose from! The Navy Blue Vicenza is the perfect choice for a variety of Aero jackets--Board Racer, Cafe' Racer, Type 3, A-1, and so many more! Take a look at our Custom Aero page for more information about our fit jacket process--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero Our Aero fit jackets make it easy to get the fit that's exactly right for you!

Aero Board Racer in Navy Blue Vicenza--

Aero Buco Board Racer Navy Blue Vicenza Horsehide 42 Minto Check wool lining.jpg
Aero Buco Board Racer Navy Blue Vicenza Horsehide 42 front.jpg
Aero Buco Board Racer Navy Blue Vicenza Horsehide 42 tag.jpg
Aero Buco Board Racer Navy Blue Vicenza Horsehide 42 collar snap.jpg
Aero Buco Board Racer Navy Blue Vicenza Horsehide 42 back.jpg
Aero Buco Board Racer Navy Blue Vicenza Horsehide 42 yoke grain.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner