Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Village Hat Shop

Walter Neff1940

One of the Regulars
Hello
I am new and would like some opinions. Has anyone oredered from Village Hat Shop? I was looking at there Stetson Whippet and wondered about the company and also the opinion of this hat in Tawny. I wanted one that was casual/dress enough to wear with just about anything , jeans and etc. Thanks.

Last edited:

Socially Distorted

New in Town
I've bought several Jaxon branded hats from their UK store and if the American level of service matches what I've experienced you won't be dissapointed!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, they're reliable to order from. I bought a City Sport Newsboy and a couple Stetson 8 panel caps from them. The shipping was fairly quick.

This is the Belgium made City Sport Newsboy I bought from them. Nice vintage look....

City_Sport_B_W.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, agreed. I have bought from them before, and wouldn't hesitate to again. Their Jaxon house brand seems to be really good quality for the price, as well.

Asmo

One of the Regulars
I was looking at there Stetson Whippet and wondered about the company and also the opinion of this hat in Tawny. I wanted one that was casual/dress enough to wear with just about anything , jeans and etc. Thanks.

The Whippet in Tawny goes great with dress or casual clothes. It's one of my favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walter Neff1940

One of the Regulars
Thank you very much for the help/info.
I went a head and ordered the Stetson Whippet in Tawny. With the free shipping and 25.00 discount, it totaled 139.00 which I thought was a good deal.
Hopefully, I can post pics when I get it.

Kirk H.

One Too Many
I have bought from them several times and even stopped in their store when I was in San Diego back in April. They were great to deal with.

Kirk H.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner