Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

vintage engagement

true vintage

New in Town
I was wondering if anyone could help me by giving me anywhere from modern, vintage, mod, retro engagement announcement card ideas. Any links, or maybe someone sharing what they used for their announcements would be useful. Thanks much! :)

Grace

Vendor
We didn't do an engagement announcement, but here is our wedding invite.

All info was printed on a see-through green vellum, which slipped into a sleeve with a martini cut out on the front:

DSCN5996.jpg

I found the martini sleeves online (for a VERY hefty price!) but I searched and searched and finally found a site selling them for much less.

I hope I've helped a little.

Snookie

Practically Family
We didn't do announcements. I planned to make all the invites, but ran out of time. We bought our invites at www.invitationconsultants.com Our choice: http://invitationconsultants.com/invitation.aspx?p_invitationitem=34T5548AT

We didn't research vintage, we just went with something classy and classic. We wanted to set the tone for the event. We also had a small guest list, so we could afford the more expensive choice.

This company was great, BTW. Very very fast, which we needed b/c we got behind on all the planning, and I just did everything over the internet, after business hours. I never talked to anyone, and they came perfect. We got a referal from my husband's coworker, so I guess they were happy too!

true vintage

New in Town
wedding plans

we anticipated a date, next year, but were are not officially engaged yet ... i figured regardless it's always nice to plan in advance! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW