Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Hunting Clothes

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
This one's not strictly a hunting jacket, but since it's plaid and since we don't have a 1940s-1950s casual jackets thread, I guess it fits in here the best.

This one's not strictly a hunting jacket, but since it's plaid and since we don't have a 1940s-1950s casual jackets thread, I guess it fits in here the best.

Very nice example of one. Almost makes me want to drink a Hamm's and drive a Studebaker.

Last edited:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Fun to see all the great gear from the past Dinerman! With all the vibrant colors and patterns, makes you wounder how they manged to do so well hunting without all the modern camouflage? That's a rhetorical question by the way! :D

trapp

Practically Family
The snaps on the Aero Wesco are neat.

On the Ward's label, is that a fowl wearing high heels? Love the quirky tag design.

All right, these photos are amateur hour compared to Dinerman's stylish and professional presentations, but hopefully you get a sense of the garment despite my poor camera work. I call it my "pullover flannel hoodie with knits and hoodie-zip." I found it in a thrift store and I've only dared wear it a few time - it tends to illicit laughter.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner