Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Pics in your vintage threads!

giovanni

Familiar Face
Almost got wet posing for this picture! But here's a shot of me just lounging...

LS_121102_640x480.jpg.cms

giovanni

Familiar Face
What's the picture taken with Giovanni, it genuinely looks vintage, was it an old camera scanned in, or has it been vintage-ised and with what programme?...great shot!

I suppose it was an unfunny joke, but that is Hearst--not me. I thought it would be immediately noticed by the experts on this forum..

But you certainly do have a sharp eye esteban

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
I suppose it was an unfunny joke, but that is Hearst--not me. I thought it would be immediately noticed by the experts on this forum..

But you certainly do have a sharp eye esteban

:( Boo hiss boo ,but like Esteban said it is a cool picture.Where abouts in Canada you from?(no I'm not going to hunt you down and shoot you)at least not yet.haha

giovanni

Familiar Face
Im in Toronto. Lumby sounds like a fantastic place to visit though, you have a lot of natural beauty in BC in general.

But one question, how do you buy anything all the way in Lumby? Toronto is annoying enough when it comes to shopping for good menswear, Lumby must be a complete disaster!

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
Im in Toronto. Lumby sounds like a fantastic place to visit though, you have a lot of natural beauty in BC in general.

But one question, how do you buy anything all the way in Lumby? Toronto is annoying enough when it comes to shopping for good menswear, Lumby must be a complete disaster!

"Buy stuff"did I foget to mention I'm married to a crazy horse woman.Internet and we're only an hour or so from Kelowna. PS.congrats to your football team.

giovanni

Familiar Face
I am unfamiliar with the crazy horse women--the whole concept sds like it would be more physically gratifying for you than satisfying in a retail sense.

An hr away from Kelowna! But how do people in Kelowna "buy stuff"--they are so far too!

Thks for the football mention, in Toronto we don't really bother with that though. We are far too sophisticated.

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
I am unfamiliar with the crazy horse women--the whole concept sds like it would be more physically gratifying for you than satisfying in a retail sense.

An hr away from Kelowna! But how do people in Kelowna "buy stuff"--they are so far too!

Thks for the football mention, in Toronto we don't really bother with that though. We are far too sophisticated.
Go to the Canadians in the lounge thread in the Observation Forum and we can kibitz there if you like

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I happen to be too techno challenged to figure out the proper procedure for this type of medium for making a old vintage appearing photo, so, geez, maybe just think of Jurassic when looking at my avatar may get it? lol! I will have to hire my Wife to labor in finding the proper way of making a picture come out in black and white, or brown and white? She knows more about all of that then I would.

Nice looking pictures everyone. I have to love the overall pictures as my Great Grandpa wore some with the white stripes on them the majority of his adult life at home. Had the matching hat as well.

Would like to do one a bit more fifties, but don't have any cars from that era, at the moment. Do like this one of me, with my Country Squire. I think it looks like a lot of the photos from our old family albums.

2012-10-21%252015.38.46.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy