Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Style Suspenders

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm looking for 30's style workwear suspenders. I'm not a suspender guy, but I was thinking of getting a pair for the pants seen in my "workwear project" thread. http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=33151
What do you guys think of these:
0b0b_1.JPG

Or these (too dressy?):
171133224_tp.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
the first pair ought to do it. The metal adjusters aren't very interesting, but that style leather is the way to go.

mike

Call Me a Cab
where are the top ones from? they've got a different design to them, I like em! :)

I wear thin leather braided suspenders and always get compliments on them. Everyone always think they're vintage. they ain't! :p
I wouldn't suggest the ralph lauren ones, they crapped out pretty quick, the elastic back just gave up after a few wearings. Although a pair of brooks bros ones I got have been treating me pretty good for a while now.

Edward

Bartender
Top ones are ideal. Don't know your source, but the Vintage Shirt company in the UK and, of course, eBay are good sources. Here in London, most gentlemen's outfitters, and "legal outfitters" shops carry them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy