Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Sunglasses

Jerekson

One Too Many
Marc Chevalier said:
But then you'd look like a blind man. :rolleyes:

LOL, you'd be surprised how many times I've been assosciated with being blind, while wearing my glasses.

Specifically these; they have particularly dark lenses.

Glasses_10.png

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
While we're on the subject

While we're on the subject, here's a close up of the pair I'm wearing in the post above. They probably date from the 40's. All I know is they've been in the family as long as I can remember. Because of this thread I pulled them out and started wearing them, and have actually been enjoying it! They're a little warped. I'm hoping an optometrist can drop them in the hot sand for a while and bend them into a better shape. There's no writing on the inside of the bow, no identification whatsoever.
Vintageshades.jpg

K

kpreed

Sunglasses

18615111112.jpg

Got these, any idea of age? Everyone agrees they are old, but no dates for these.
Thanks

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
dhermann1 said:
While we're on the subject, here's a close up of the pair I'm wearing in the post above. They probably date from the 40's. All I know is they've been in the family as long as I can remember. Because of this thread I pulled them out and started wearing them, and have actually been enjoying it! They're a little warped. I'm hoping an optometrist can drop them in the hot sand for a while and bend them into a better shape. There's no writing on the inside of the bow, no identification whatsoever.
Vintageshades.jpg

I've seen these sold as WAAC Sunglasses many times.
Womens'.

B
T

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Feraud said:
I got these a few weeks back from a local thrift shop.
Thinking of putting my prescription and transition lenses in 'em.
DSC02651.jpg

Bingo! Those will make perfect cheaters! Please show them off when the surgery is complete.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou