Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted aero long half belt size 38? Or perhaps the hercules?

wild_balls

Practically Family
Hi,

My name is Joakim, and I live in cold SWEDEN! I own several vintage leatherjackets including eastman, pritzker, stagg&gloves just to name a few!
Now I have fallen deeply in love with the Aero long half belt! The hercules looks nice also.I usually wear size 38r for the Eastman a2, snug fit! From what I have read here on the forum
it seems like the Aero lhf are quite large in sizing. Usually I wear a size 40 on regular jackets, but on the Aero lhf it seems way too big! I am 174cm tall(short), Chest about 39" relaxed,weighs about 73 kg, quite slim. In the winter I would like to use some warm jumper under it! I like snug fit on the jacket. There is one size 40 on ebay but I think that will be to large for me! What do you think!
I know I could order one at Aero but the budget does not allow that for now. So if one of you has one for sale I would gladly give you a good offer!

Joakim

Norwayman

New in Town
Hi Joakim and welcome! Yes I have seen the LHB on the bay in size 40, and it will for sure be to big for you. Look for size 38, maybe even a "little roomy" size 36...

Last edited:

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I'm a size 40 in most jackets, with a 39-inch chest as you. I purchased a size 38 Aero Long Half Belt off ebay and it is a perfect fit. I still have room for a jumper underneath. It's a roomy cut.

wild_balls

Practically Family
Thank you for all info, i guess 38 will be fine as we have quite cold winters in Sweden! I have looked at the used Hercules on the Aero Sale/Used! Looks nice. I guess the Hercules sizing are similar to the LHFB.

Cheers, Joakim

wild_balls

Practically Family
Hi,

Looked at the used Hercules FQHH at the Aero site, 420 pounds + shipping! I do not mind paying good money for a high end jacket.
Is this a reasonable price for 90's made jacket? I guess shipping are quite expensive for these heavy jackets.
Have sent a question about measurements for the jacket!

Cheers, Joakim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner