Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Welcome back Big J . . . you were missed!

Mark

Practically Family
I'm thin(ner).
But I had to defecate blood and pull tapeworms out of my butt to do it.
So yeah, kinda 'good news, bad news'.
Laos was ok, like a poorer version of Thailand.
Don't eat the pork.
I got sick in Thailand from eating coloured rice in a rural street market! Big mistake wanted to die!

Big J

Call Me a Cab
ButteMT61, absolutely not!
BTW, what's this I hear about you having a size 48 D-series G-1 for sale....?
;)

Big J

Call Me a Cab
Sloan, I once had a GF who was a parasite, but it's not quite the same level of discomfort.

bn1966, Deacon, thank you! You are fellow 'brothers' in the quest for perfect G-1s. I look forward to our success!

Cocker, sorry I never replied to your PM! My ignorance of the new Lounge layout! I hope that you are well!

Peacoat, I read your Peacoat guide last week, it's very good indeed! Thank you!

StandBy! I'll see that offer of a Guinness and raise you a double Kentucky bourbon! I hope you are well my friend!

Worf! How are you doing! The youngsters certainly don't need me around with you here to keep 'em honest! How cold is your winter this year?

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
image.jpg

I'm looking forward to lots of posts to make up for your absence .....I thought you must have emigrated to the Moon or something :)

I had a custom G-1 / M-422A made in goat by Wested Leather for fun last year (see above pic) Still searching for that perfect original that fits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy