Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

The Shoe

One Too Many
Early birthday celebration. Ten people in the theatre. I was bouncing around in my seat for the first three songs. After that, I was dancing in the aisle like a frikkin’ lunatic! One of the few people in the theatre got up and moved away from me!
I can say with complete confidence that I enjoyed the movie more than anyone else in the room.
If it was showing in Wakayama, I’d watch it every night for a week or more.

I’ll put my hat up in another thread one of these days.

Early birthday celebration. Ten people in the theatre. I was bouncing around in my seat for the first three songs. After that, I was dancing in the aisle like a frikkin’ lunatic! One of the few people in the theatre got up and moved away from me!
I can say with complete confidence that I enjoyed the movie more than anyone else in the room.
If it was showing in Wakayama, I’d watch it every night for a week or more.

I’ll put my hat up in another thread one of these days.

I saw that for the first time when it premiered at the Cedar-Lee theater in Cleveland. For my money, the best concert film ever made (and yes, that includes The Last Waltz).

I began crushing hard on Ms. Weymouth after that night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner