Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
I was overseas in Guam when I first heard of them in the late ‘60s
They helped with morale big time. I was just 19. :)
I graduated form High School in 1977.I guess I really didn't start listening to them until I was in High School, after they were broke up. But I wore out an 8 track tape of theirs in no time. :)

Last edited:

triple-d

A-List Customer
August 9th, 1969
Back home safe and sound, Thank God!
(1972)
7 or 8 years ago i shared my Itunes library with my daughter. She was still in college at that time. Her and her friends discovered Credence from that library........it became their favorite band, and still is for the group of college kids...lol......great music, is great music.....1970 or 2010.......one of the many wonderful things about music...lol

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
7 or 8 years ago i shared my Itunes library with my daughter. She was still in college at that time. Her and her friends discovered Credence from that library........it became their favorite band, and still is for the group of college kids...lol......great music, is great music.....1970 or 2010.......one of the many wonderful things about music...lol
You're daughter has great taste. You must have raised her well. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran