Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Reading

MissNathalieVintage

Practically Family
In these lean times its hard to buy books. However I know of a truly wonderful place that gives out free books all the time, any title you name it.
The local Library. A double bonus is if you don't like the book your reading you can give it back no questions asked. Easy peasy.

O2BSwank

One of the Regulars
Just going to start the latest Michael Connely," The Drop". Got it for Christmas and have been saving it for my trip. Also received, "Humphrey Bogart, Tough without a gun". Read and enjoyed that right after Christmas. Now that I've caught up with Connely's books I'll have to buy them new.

haddinsteve

New in Town
Currently i am reading a comic book and this book name is superman. It is a very nice comic book to read and the story of this book is interesting to read. I read this book 5 times and i never feel bore when i read this book.

i'm giving stephen king's "skeleton crew" another try. usually, i love his short stories but i got stuck at "the monkey" in this book (dull and somewhat boring, in my opinion) and just leaped to reading "from a buick 8" instead - which was awesome, by the way! i'm too broke to buy a new book until friday, so i guess i don't really have much of a choice there. haha.

I'm not sure which book it was in but among Stephen King's short stories my favorite is Road Work.

m0nk

One Too Many
Reading some old stuff: Black Orchids by Rex Stout. It's one of the Nero Wolfe series and I've read everything up to this one and loved them all.

Kirk H.

One Too Many
I just got through reading a book I received for a Christmas present. Sherlock Holmes and the Zombie Problem by Nick S. Thomas and Arthur Conan Doyle. It was the "Final Problem" combined with the Walking Dead. I enjoyed it. If you like Steam Punk you would like this book.

Kirk H.

Cicero

A-List Customer
I'm reading 'Battle Babies; the story of the 99th Infantry Division in Ww2'. because i'm doing a research on the Co LTC Peters C Ernest 393rd 99th ID.
A book worth reading imho.

Any help or inside info is highly welcome.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy