Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you watching?

Mike1939

One of the Regulars
Just finished watching 'Road to Utopia' with my 10 year old son. Since its his Spring break we've been watching one of the Road pictures every day. He says he likes Bing and Bob better than Abbott and Costello and he realy likes Abbott and Costello. I think Road to Morocco is my favorite Road movie, the kid prefers Road to Utopia.

Jovan

Suspended
Diamonds Are Forever

A fun, and underrated part of the Bond saga. Charles Gray's performance is top notch as Ernst Stavro Blofeld, despite that he has hair for an inexplicable reason. I didn't like Bond's wardrobe very much in this outing, but then again I don't like a lot of '70s style to begin with.

Now if it were up to me, all the Bonds would be wearing grey or navy narrow lapeled suits with skinny dark ties. :D I bet they're glad I don't have Lindy Hemming's (?) position.

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
Definitely get it Faythe, it's fantastic!

Edit: I've just had my eyes opened a little, see the movie and the line makes more appropriate sense, my appologies everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn