Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

KarlCrow

One Too Many
WP_20170611_16_32_33_Pro (2).jpg
kevin & howlin donegal tweed before the Ireland Vs Austria International earlier today.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
kevin & howlin donegal tweed before the Ireland Vs Austria International earlier today.

Excellent cap Karl. Ireland's second half was better to earn a tie and stay in the lead in Irelands draw. Saturday should be a corker of a match.

Yesterday winds as high as 55mph, hail and rain knocked out power in my neighborhood. Yard clean-up was done in a Jonathan Cordova cap. I am happier with having minimal damage and only lost power. I should come home this evening to find it restored.

i-vhwjLRv-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

KarlCrow

One Too Many
Today was a perfect day for the Scala panama:
ZDt672q.jpg

Nice shape, Karl!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro
Thanks, it keeps it's shape whatever happens, unlike its owner.

Excellent cap Karl. Ireland's second half was better to earn a tie and stay in the lead in Irelands draw. Saturday should be a corker of a match.

Yesterday winds as high as 55mph, hail and rain knocked out power in my neighborhood. Yard clean-up was done in a Jonathan Cordova cap. I am happier with having minimal damage and only lost power. I should come home this evening to find it restored.

i-vhwjLRv-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
yes, age old problem, we only play as good as the opposition, and they were awful.

nice cap

ghana aren't a bad side, the african nations have tough groups so their FIFA ranking rarely flatters them, but best of luck.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Stetson is great to! I have a lot of Stetson Caps, Sterkowski, Wegener, Bugatti, City Sport, Kangool and so on and it's always a hard choice wich Cap I will wearing [emoji23]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner