Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
Where'd you get that for a buck? :eek: :rolleyes:

If you had talked to Dee, she could have gotten it free. lol :D
My B&M had them on closeout. They said it was a good cigar but not moving for the retail price. I was just going to get a couple but they looked like a happy family so I got all 21 for .... you guessed it $21.:D lol lol

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
My B&M had them on closeout. They said it was a good cigar but not moving for the retail price. I was just going to get a couple but they looked like a happy family so I got all 21 for .... you guessed it $21.:D lol lol

Glad to hear it. That's the deal of the day. Come to think of it, that's the deal of the month. Enjoy. They are quite good.

BobC

Camacho Liberty 2007, a barber pole with a madura and a corojo wrapper. Started out pretty mild and finished with a bang. Good cigar.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
A Fuente Gran Reserva at Island Girl.:D

1d8fd8e6.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
I was floored when I picked up the box. It was heavy! Almost 40 cigars, 2 coffee mugs, a pound of Montecristo coffee, lighter, cutters, matches... Christmas in January!lol

I HAVE to get a big humi soon! Gonna break the coolidor back out tomorrow...:rolleyes: lol

BobC

Rocky Patel Edge maduro missile tonight. Well, they're in my humidor...have to smoke them sometime. Had ample servings of Cragganmore with them. I'm not sure I noticed the cigar. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland