Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Allones club. Been trying to find one here. Miss the Allones petite corona. Today had a Partagas P2 and a D4.

stevew443

One of the Regulars
I have been smoking McClelland's 2015 that I stored in my cellar back in March 2006. The years have been very very good for this tobacco. I have been burning that tobacco in a Bing's Favorite and enjoying every minute.

Superbowl Sunday i smoked a Cuba Aliados colorado Toro (6/50) rom a box in my humidor. I bought the box in October 2002 so a little over tens ears old. A tad dry more in the drier English style. After a half inch it softened up an was earthy, toasted, leathery and a hint of berries.

Big_e

Practically Family
A co-worker turned me on to Raji's Untimely Demise from Cigar International. A low end cigar but I love them. Good churchill size has a nice strong aroma that I like and an almost cocoa aftertaste.
Ernest

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Upmann Noella, RyJ Churchill, Sancho Panza Belicoso and Monte Sublimes. Started thhe day very early. LOL.

Big_e

Practically Family
Had a couple of Rajis this evening with good sweet coffee. I still have half a humidor full of these Rajis. I have two batches of low end cigars coming and a sampler pack of churchills which should be interesting.
Ernest

CAM00101_zps262570e4.jpg

CAM00103_zps88a118c4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran