Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Choix Supreme is also one of my favourites. I only had the Diplomaticos left at that particular store. Finished all others and there is nothing I like there. Tried a Hoyo Epicure 2 and a Monte Petite Edmundo there today. Neither was very good. Eventually bought the 10pc box of Monte Petite Edmundo.

Big J

Call Me a Cab
Partagas Presidentes. It was a really warm day today, I really enjoyed sitting outside and smoking.

Nice size---nice strength. It is a lot like the Montecristo No. 2. Some say one is stronger than the other but I can't tell which is which. :p Plenty of smoke---which I like. Then again, I am biased with the torpedo shaped cigars. :p

I like this one too. First time smoking. I have had the Montes before, but I feel that the Upmann is more earthy/vegetal??? Maybe it's just me. It is very enjoyable, no doubt. Especially when paired with Kilchoman 5 yo. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran