Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Anybody order from Cheaphumidors.com? I ordered a box of brazilias and still have not gotten them, been a week. They are in Tampa and I am in Jacksonville and a past order took 2 days. I was not going to slam as I don't usually do that but I will never order from them again... They aren't answering my emails and don't answer the phone, just refer you to email.:rage: :rage: :rage:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
After a bit of back and forth the cigars are supposed to be delivered today. They came from Pa. and took as long as cigars international without the customer service.:mad: No more orders from me!

So today I should be receiving a box of CAO Brazilias, a box of Por Larranaga maduros and a 5 Vegas Series A sampler! I won't believe the CAO's til I have them in hand though .........

Oh and Fumidores from Holt's on Thursday!

indycop said:
After a bit of back and forth the cigars are supposed to be delivered today. They came from Pa. and took as long as cigars international without the customer service.:mad: No more orders from me!

So today I should be receiving a box of CAO Brazilias, a box of Por Larranaga maduros and a 5 Vegas Series A sampler! I won't believe the CAO's til I have them in hand though .........

Oh and Fumidores from Holt's on Thursday!

Man! You have been busy ordering. I still haven't gotten my Larranagas yet. Supposedly on the 26th---Friday. [huh]

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
Man! You have been busy ordering. I still haven't gotten my Larranagas yet. Supposedly on the 26th---Friday. [huh]
They smell so good!:p Those 5 vegas look gorgeous too can't wait too try one. Gonna let them sit til friday.
I am supposed to get my order from Holt's on the 25th.

Pyroxene

One of the Regulars
La Gloria Cubana Wavell Natural

Very nice and mild. It did start to taste a little stale in the middle. But a quick relight fixed it. About 40-45 minutes.

Eduard

Familiar Face
Hi to you all... I'm back from the little exotic island and even survived the hurricane :D

Had several interesting smokes there... What I liked a lot was a special edition of Por Larrañaga. It was a corona called "Hidalgo de Luxe". Never had this one before but what fantastic cigar!!!

Pyroxene said:
La Gloria Cubana Wavell Natural

Very nice and mild. It did start to taste a little stale in the middle. But a quick relight fixed it. About 40-45 minutes.

I just picked up one of those yesterday. I'll have to try it to see if my experience is the same.
I even picked up a CAO Brazilia. If its not good, I know who I am going to blame.;) :p
I had a Maxx The Ego last night---of course. :D

Eduard said:
Hi to you all... I'm back from the little exotic island and even survived the hurricane :D

Had several interesting smokes there... What I liked a lot was a special edition of Por Larrañaga. It was a corona called "Hidalgo de Luxe". Never had this one before but what fantastic cigar!!!

Oh geez! You are killing me. I would have liked to try the Pacific Exclusive from Larranaga.

Kermez

A-List Customer
Back where I belong!

Right now I am in my study thoroughly enjoying a Fuente Fuente Opus X Robusto.

We got power back on last night (off since Ike hit on Friday, Sept. 12). With the windows open at night it's been playing havok with my allergies (which heretofor I though weren't all that bad), so this is my first premium hand-crafted tobacco product since then. All our neighbors in the cul-de-sac have been gas-grilling in the center of the circle, lit by tiki-torches, so I've had a few stogies outside in the last 12 days...

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Tonight at work I had a 5 Vegas Series A Atomic. It came yesterday so it only had one day to settle in the coolidor. I don't normally bring my decent cigars to work anymore but I wanted to try this one so I brought one to work. It was windy out so I had a heck of a time keeping a match lit long enough to even get it to the cigar. Once lit this thing burned absolutely even regardless of the wind. It had a good draw and a creamy, slightly peppery flavor. Overall a decent cigar.

5vegas.jpg

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
El Mejor Emerald. A solid smoke.

Had it while sipping a Allgauer Cambonator. I'm beginning to think
those malty German brews are better with a cigar than the hoppy
stuff we make.

Eduard

Familiar Face
jamespowers said:
Oh geez! You are killing me. I would have liked to try the Pacific Exclusive from Larranaga.

Do you mean the robusto LE 2007? These are meant for Asia so they will hard to get in Europe. Didn't see them in Cuba either :eusa_doh:

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
Just ordered a box of La Diferencia Cuba, the weekly special from CI as low as 19.99:D
Have you tried them? I don't think I've heard of them, so I
deleted the offer. I'm also running low on storage...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy